Isco

Ducado said:
grim up north said:
Raggi01 said:
This is annoying me because all we need to do is trigger the release clause and he's ours, chelsea are bidding lower than the clause. This is what is making me think we are more likely to get him because we, from what I have been hearing from transfer speculation, we are preparing to launch a bid. Txiki can't let this one pass.

Expert on transfer dealings?

He sounds it, why does he not just ring the club up and tell them, shout hysterically down the phone at them that sort of thing, that should do the trick, reminds me of an old sign I read in my Barbers

"Why are all the people with all the answers to life's problems too busy driving taxis?s"
I apologize for trying to sound like an expert on our transfers. Was just trying to state my thoughts on this transfer.

kun said:
It's looking like Chelsea, they keep nabbing all the talent! :(
Why do Chelsea need him? they already have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Lampard, Moses, Marin, Malouda, Kakuta, De Bruyne, Piazon and now Taison to fill the attacking midfield 3 positions!
They are back to what they were doing when abromhovich bought chelsea, they are the psg of the premier league....

All of this talk about Cavani, Falcao or any other striker for that matter should drop a few pegs on our priority list. ISCO should and must be the major target for this window (even if we offer him a 6 month loan back to Malaga)!

If there is one position in which we lack the sufficient depth and talent to rotate and/or change games then it is the attacking midfielder. All we have is Silva and Nasri. No matter how much you believe, Milner, Sinclair, etc are poor options in those positions. Granted we have Denis Suarez and Marcos Lopes coming through but we need to wait at least 3-4 years for those players to come to fruition.

Isco is creative, possesses flair and is of similar mould to Merlin, with a more maligned goal instinct. At an age of 20, he is someone who will not be wanting or expecting to be an immediate starter; which is exactly what will suit us.

Pay the buy-out clause, offer him a long-term contract and get it done. No more excuses Mancini and staff. If he signs for another Premier League club then our transfer policy is a disgrace.

GB

Golden Balls said:
All of this talk about Cavani, Falcao or any other striker for that matter should drop a few pegs on our priority list. ISCO should and must be the major target for this window (even if we offer him a 6 month loan back to Malaga)!

If there is one position in which we lack the sufficient depth and talent to rotate and/or change games then it is the attacking midfielder. All we have is Silva and Nasri. No matter how much you believe, Milner, Sinclair, etc are poor options in those positions. Granted we have Denis Suarez and Marcos Lopes coming through but we need to wait at least 3-4 years for those players to come to fruition.

Isco is creative, possesses flair and is of similar mould to Merlin, with a more maligned goal instinct. At an age of 20, he is someone who will not be wanting or expecting to be an immediate starter; which is exactly what will suit us.

Pay the buy-out clause, offer him a long-term contract and get it done. No more excuses Mancini and staff. If he signs for another Premier League club then our transfer policy is a disgrace.

GB

+1

Agree, here hoping too

could this be connected to Ronnie the Rep being silenced about the Isco deal

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-in-danger-of-losing-taison-after-1523569" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-1523569</a>?

tit for tat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.