Isco

Kun Aguero said:
A dog is for life and not just Christmas.

This is in no way a edit.

Unless ya shinji kagawa.....then it's not just for Christmas,it's for boxing day butties too ;-)

Shooter 83 said:
kompany10 said:
looks set to sign for chelsea, if we let this guy sign for them i will not be happy, the guy is an absolute worldy, 15mil is an absolute steal

No chance of chelsea, If he moves anywhere other than to city it will be to Real Madrid , guys on revista la liga think its a done deal already.

if he think will be a little chance for madrid pull out ronaldo or ozil of the team to play him....not a chance i still think he is City bound

I much prefer the old it's quiet threads all transfers under one roof! What's happening in this thread

His agent has many top young players on the books. His top two being Cavani and Ramires. No City players on there! (Moses and De Gea also there).
Sometimes what an agent says (and receives!!!) can make a big difference to where a player goes as we found out with Hazard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.