Isco

Raggi01 said:
Can anyone brief me up on the Isco deal? Is it happening?

The current status is no official offer has been made by any club. The buyout clause is 20 million (I think).

City are serious contenders for his signature. Mancini has been to the match against Atletico Madrid on October 9ish...

He values David Silva as he was Isco's best friend and mentor when he started in the Valencia academy.

Reports suggest Chelsea is a massive shout as well...

Don't get the CFC Isco link. They have Moses and Hazard. Why would they want another wide forward?

Marvin said:
Don't get the CFC Isco link. They have Moses and Hazard. Why would they want another wide forward?

Benitez's influence on that one.

Marvin said:
Maybe along these lines...

Abramovich: "Hey woman, I want Isco at the club in January"
Benitez: "But Sir, we already have Oscar, Moses, Marin, Hazard, Mata and Piazon"
Abramovich: "The more we buy, the less there is for the Manchester clubs."
Benitez: "It will be impossible to keep everyone happy and to rotate the squad with limited competitions"
Abramovich: "You shouldn't have been knocked out in the Champions League and Capital One Cup then"
Benitez: "I wasn't even here then"
Abramovich: "I detect descent. You're fired"
Benitez: "Fine, I will make a bid for Isco and fuck City in the process"
Abramovich: "Very Good! There's the fat controller I hired"
*intense human centipede session involving Rafa, Abramovich and John Terry*

Golden Balls said:
Marvin said:

Benitez: "But Sir, we already have Oscar, Moses, Marin, Hazard, Mata and Piazon"
Benitez: "It will be impossible to keep everyone happy and to rotate the squad with limited competitions"
Abramovich: "You shouldn't have been knocked out in the Champions League and Capital One Cup then"

Joking apart,how are all Chelsea's transfers going to affect them,when FFPR comes into the game.....and PSG,come to think about it?

SPIDERBOY said:
Golden Balls said:
Marvin said:

Joking apart,how are all Chelsea's transfers going to affect them,when FFPR comes into the game.....and PSG,come to think about it?

It won't and we will look like dicks,,,or not?

People need to stop thinking Chelsea are flouting FFP, they made a profit last year and since then some huge wages have come off - drogba, anelka , Essen and more is to come lampard and cole. They also have revenue to go up significantly with champs league win and tv deal. They can lose 15m a year within FFP and with youth taken off and improvement may have 150m to spare over three years and about 30m pa in freed wages so they can spend big with no FFP danger. Basically in FFP terms 50-100m a year ahead of us for now! We are where they were 6 years ago when they had no FFP

dannyirishblue said:
johnny crossan said:
could this be connected to Ronnie the Rep being silenced about the Isco deal

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-in-danger-of-losing-taison-after-1523569" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... er-1523569</a>?

tit for tat?
very interesting

Has anyone not considered that Ronnie might indeed be a double agent and that his cover has been exposed? Could he not be winging it to Roman's holiday villa as we speak?

This calls for the Forum's answer to George Smiley (I just watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy).

This is a job for GordonDaviesMo.

GDM the file will be on your desk.

jollylescott said:
This calls for the Forum's answer to George Smiley (I just watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy).

This is a job for GordonDaviesMo.

GDM the file will be on your desk.

Terrifying, I have literally just finish watching tinker tailor. Tell me was yours the movie or he BBC series. I just finished the movie, the series is better.

Still, this is a coincidence that cannot be ignored; Ronnie is irrefutably a mole. Ambramovich is clearly a Karla, but it begs the question. Who is Connie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.