Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

johnmc said:
bodak said:
johnmc said:
Butrageno just tweeted me to say the blind girl should never have won the voice and also he has no news on Isco.

Still wide open.

Given the fact you spelt Butragueno's name incorrectly that post must be bogus.

Damn autocorrect.

If thats the case and out of interest (and off topic) whats a Butrageno? Is it some sort of Mexican wrap?

johnmc said:
worsleyweb said:
I still think we will get isco and cavani.

I don't.

I agree, think we will get both of them. Obvious that both Napoli and Malaga are trying to get city to up our bid.

It's like a game of poker, flap and you lose!!!

bodak said:
johnmc said:
bodak said:
Given the fact you spelt Butragueno's name incorrectly that post must be bogus.

Damn autocorrect.

If thats the case and out of interest (and off topic) whats a Butrageno? Is it some sort of Mexican wrap?
Hehe, I actually typed Butragueno into my phone and it didn't autocorrect but I wasn't going to confront him about that.

Trying to find some verification on that El Mundo thing amongst thousands of Real Madrid fanboys/girls celebrating Isco's arrival on Twitter. What an event it would be for Isco to end up at City from here... but no one is backing up those two tweeters on it yet. There's nothing new from the British press pack either... Ogden, Mullock, etc., are silent.

itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Real haven't offered the full 35m euros Malaga demanded though, they have offered 24m euros plus I think around 2m euros in incentives, that's the frustrating thing.. surely we can match that offer.

bodak said:

Argentinian ship controversially sunk during the Falklands conflict I think.

Thenumber1blue said:
hilts said:
Real Madrid is a much bigger club than us, add in he is spanish and it's a no brainer really, some of you need to change your tampax and move on, if we do get him it's a bonus not holding my breath
Not bothered if we don't get him but it's only time to move on if he actually signs for someone else !
you dont want the best young talent in the world at this moment?

barcajaden said:
Thenumber1blue said:
hilts said:
Real Madrid is a much bigger club than us, add in he is spanish and it's a no brainer really, some of you need to change your tampax and move on, if we do get him it's a bonus not holding my breath
Not bothered if we don't get him but it's only time to move on if he actually signs for someone else !
you dont want the best young talent in the world at this moment?

At the expense of RM then we should just get over it.

sam-caddick said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Real haven't offered the full 35m euros Malaga demanded though, they have offered 24m euros plus I think around 2m euros in incentives, that's the frustrating thing.. surely we can match that offer.

I hate it when people start saying "shirley".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.