Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Commas mate, full stops too.

ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Something doesn't ring true about this. If Malaga are saying that they are happy to accept either offer, then the offers have to the the same, don't they? For argument's sake, why would you be happy being offered £24 mill if someone else has already offered you £30m?

I've just read about 100 pages of.. Well not much.

Still confident, think we'll find out tomorrow.

Pam said:
ohfk said:
itisrising said:

Something doesn't ring true about this. If Malaga are saying that they are happy to accept either offer, then the offers have to the the same, don't they? For argument's sake, why would you be happy being offered £24 mill if someone else has already offered you £30m?
One offer might be less cash plus a player. Or less cash but all up front.

ohfk said:
itisrising said:

On my phone mate, bloody hard typing on this!

Trust Txiki and Ferran.
They are top operators and will do right by the club.
We will pay the right amount for him or move on.
Good as Isco is he's not the only player out there who would improve us.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Pam said:

One offer might be less cash plus a player. Or less cash but all up front.

It would have to be something like that.

ohfk said:
itisrising said:

It's a forum not school,I'm sure we can all read what he's saying!

Pam said:
ohfk said:
itisrising said:

The fact that Isco is allegedly waiting for us to bump our offer could be in reference to the amount we've offered Malaga. From all of the hints, he seems to be wanting us.

I feel surprisingly optimistic about this, we'll see if I'll be eating my words soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.