Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Commas mate, full stops too.

I am pissed so don't take this the wrong way - fuck off with your grammar policing you fucking posh shagfucker

I really think we will get isco, Madrid are the ultimate bullshitters, i think isco wants city and we will get him. Let Marca and AS sprout the properganda for Madrid but in the end i think there trying to force him into a corner. We have kept quite for all of transfer this summers we have never said anything when both Navas and Fernandinho said they were both coming we kept quiet and it the same again. Im not ITK but i really think we will get ISCO

translated to english from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130620/real-madrid/isco-rechaza-madrid-fichajes-manchester-city_54376139112.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130620/ ... 39112.html</a>

Mundodeportivo.com 20/06/2013 12:06
Isco has taken a decision to sign for Manchester City to the detriment of Madrid Pellegrini. As reported in Thursday 's Confidential , the player of Malaga has opted for the proposal of the English, and if nothing changes in the next few hours, will close the deal by an amount close to 25 million euros .
Thus, Isco continue his career in the hands of Manuel Pellegrini , factor in the game midfielder becomes part of the Premier League .
According to the Confidential , player preferences and the increased emphasis of the leaders of the English club, with Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain at the head, have been Isco to opt for English team's proposal.
The meeting held three weeks ago in the Bernabeu the player's father, the lawyer, who has the legal affairs of Isco, and Vicente Married to Jose Angel Sanchez led to think of an agreement with Real Madrid, but the interest of the City and movements carried out by Pellegrini , opening the doors of ownership have led him to opt for the offer supported by the Chilean coach.
Isco looks easier to play in the Manchester City and therefore has chosen the option to continue playing next to Manuel Pellegrini .

The Sun:

REAL MADRID have launched a last-ditch charm offensive to try to snatch Isco from under Manchester City’s nose.

The Blues have been confident of landing Malaga’s midfield sensation for around £21million.

City hoped his relationship with new boss Manuel Pellegrini — who coached Isco in Spain — and the promise of regular first-team football at the Etihad would be enough to convince him.

But Isco’s outstanding display for Spain at the European Under-21 Championships persuaded Real to step up their bid.

And in the last few days they have been relentless in their pursuit of the outstanding young midfielder.

Director of football Zinedine Zidane has met with the 21-year-old’s father and further talks are pencilled in.

Isco has hinted he will announce his decision today and Madrid are now confident they have clinched a deal.

But Pellegrini officially starts work tomorrow and City hope the Chilean will have time to do some more persuading.

Claytop said:
I've just read about 100 pages of.. Well not much.
That's what we all say when we log out of the Transfer Forum.

Ryinho said:
I really think we will get isco, Madrid are the ultimate bullshitters, i think isco wants city and we will get him. Let Marca and AS sprout the properganda for Madrid but in the end i think there trying to force him into a corner. We have kept quite for all of transfer this summers we have never said anything when both Navas and Fernandinho said they were both coming we kept quiet and it the same again. Im not ITK but i really think we will get ISCO

How can a newspaper force you into a corner?

well thats enough excitement for me, do me a favour fellow bluemooners, try and keep it so it doesnt take me 3 hours to catch up in the morning!

good night and lets hope good news breaks overnight ;)

ohfk said:
itisrising said:
Haven't posted for months so may be off but from what I can see we were near completing the deal but now RM have come in and in typical RM fashion they've come in and offered Malaga and Isco all the money they had wanted but IMO I think the player wants to join us and is hoping we raise our offer to both him and Malaga so he can get his first choice move. I'm pretty sure Isco said he'd move where Malaga tell him so it may be a case of him waiting for us to match RM offer so the deal can be done. Just my idea of what I think has transpired and correct me if I'm completely off.

Commas mate, full stops too.
If we're being sad cünts, your post should say; "Commas, mate. Full stops too."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.