Isco

Stoned Rose said:
JoshuaLewis said:
id take Michu, the guys proven hes class.
Award for most out of place first post in the history of the internet.
we all have to start somewhere ;-)

Stoned Rose said:
Ins -
Bale
Wiltshere
Forlan or Asamoah Gyan (that kid will be an absolute star)...
And if we got bellamy back we'd be scarily good :)

Stoned Rose said:
JoshuaLewis said:

Why is it ? To me its a good considered shout from Josh.
Why do a lot of our fans think that we only have to buy the very biggest names in world football that cost millions upon millions to improve us ?
Vinny £6m
Zaba £4.5
Clichy £6m
Hart £1.5m
These were far and away our cheapest players yet are probably the first 4 names on the teamsheet. Its not always how much a player costs but what he will bring to the team/squad/dressing room/training ground !
Players like Demba Ba and Michu provide excellent quality at reasonable prices and I would defo take a punt on either of them (Chelsea got a fucking bargain BTW).
PS welcome to the board Josh )

The Ox said:
Stoned Rose said:
JoshuaLewis said:

Why do a lot of our fans think that we only have to buy the very biggest names in world football that cost millions upon millions to improve us ?
Vinny £6m
Zaba £4.5
Clichy £6m
Hart £1.5m
These were far and away our cheapest players yet are probably the first 4 names on the teamsheet. Its not always how much a player costs but what he will bring to the team/squad/dressing room/training ground !
Players like Demba Ba and Michu provide excellent quality at reasonable prices and I would defo take a punt on either of them (Chelsea got a fucking bargain BTW).

vic_bob_handbags.jpg

Because the whole thread is about Isco son.

Welcome aboard Josh mate :)<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 pm --<br /><br />
johnny crossan said:
Stoned Rose said:
JoshuaLewis said:

Stoned Rose said:
Ins -
Bale
Wiltshere

I was right then and I'm still right now, well apart from Gyan falling off a cliff :)

Ray78 said:
Marvin said:
Don't get the CFC Isco link. They have Moses and Hazard. Why would they want another wide forward?

Benitez's influence on that one.

Benitez won't have any influence on any incoming or outgoing at Chelsea. He's leaving in a few months.

Stoned Rose said:
The Ox said:
Stoned Rose said:
Vinny £6m
Zaba £4.5
Clichy £6m
Hart £1.5m

vic_bob_handbags.jpg

Because the whole thread is about Isco son.

Welcome aboard Josh mate :)

-- Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 pm --

johnny crossan said:
Stoned Rose said:

Stoned Rose said:
Ins -
Bale
Wiltshere

I was right then and I'm still right now, well apart from Gyan falling off a cliff :)
seriously? has Gyan fallen off a cliff?

roaminblue said:
jollylescott said:
This calls for the Forum's answer to George Smiley (I just watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy).

This is a job for GordonDaviesMo.

GDM the file will be on your desk.

Terrifying, I have literally just finish watching tinker tailor. Tell me was yours the movie or he BBC series. I just finished the movie, the series is better.

Still, this is a coincidence that cannot be ignored; Ronnie is irrefutably a mole. Ambramovich is clearly a Karla, but it begs the question. Who is Connie?

I'm Ronnie not Connie ;-)

Ronnie the Rep said:
I'm Ronnie not Connie ;-)

haha, you're certain you aren't an aging, burnt out academic female with an encyclopedic knowledge of russian espionage?

Well, other than friday afternoons right? Na zdrowie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.