Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:
Your comment is identical to the comments other English fans make when a player signs for City.

Won't play.
Won't develop.
Bad move for career.
No patience.
High demand.
What about the squad players?

Honestly think before you type. If he is truly top class he will play for both us and Madrid. The same as Hart, Nastasic, Rodwell, Richards and any other player talented enough for the first team squad.

I do see where you are coming from mate and I agree to a certain extent.

My point is that Real Madrid are not a club who will be patient with a player, Isco - whilst being on the right road to becoming a superstar - still has a few more years of development in him to become consistently good, watching Malaga last season proved this, he had good game and bad games.

I just think as well having a manager and club who will spend time and be patient with him is the better option for him, I don't see the new Madrid manager having the time as the demands at Real Madrid are probably the worst in world football.

Pellegrini has worked with Isco and allowed him to become the player he is today, City as a club are more focused on developing young players now , it just fits if you ask me.

I do think though that we only have a hope in signing him because we now have Pellegrini, if he was not the manager I do not see him coming to us.

If he goes to Madrid all the best to him, but if I was in his shoes I just think I would want to guarantee my development under a manager who I know has time for me and a club who will be patient with me, for that Madrid would not be top of my list at this moment in my career.

Are we patient? Most want Nasri and Dzeko gone.

That's the fans not the club, those two players will still be here next season.

If they were Real Madrid players I would not be suprised they would have been out of the door after the first season.

Things will change now we have Txiki as DOF, we are looking to go about everything the right way and not the chop and change model of Madrid for example if the manager or player don't work out instantly.

ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:
Honestly mate, stfu. You don't and never will know what Isco wants, just like 99.99999999999% of the people on this planet.

He said he wants to go where he can get game time you burk.

If he goes to Madrid I guarantee he plays 30-40 games next season. Your post is a typical KFA pretending to know what's going on.

There's no way way this kid will play 35 games (lets split the difference between 30 & 40) in Madrids 1st team next season!!!
Is Ozil going to sit there on the bench clapping when he does somthing good?
Fucking dream on!!
Kaka wants a swansong!!..he'll get a some game time!!
Despite thumbing his nose at us he's still a quality player with much to offer!!
Isco will be lucky to play 1000 minutes in all competitions next season!!
...sure he'll shag Madrids best birds and will enjoy it immensely but he'll be picking bench splinters out of his arse come February!!

M147WN said:
ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
He said he wants to go where he can get game time you burk.

If he goes to Madrid I guarantee he plays 30-40 games next season. Your post is a typical KFA pretending to know what's going on.

There's no way way this kid will play 35 games (lets split the difference between 30 & 40) in Madrids 1st team next season!!!

Fucking dream on!!
Despite thumbing his nose at us he's still a quality player with much to offer!!
...sure he'll shag Madrids best birds and will enjoy it immensely but he'll be picking bench splinters out of his arse come February!!

I assume you'll be putting big ££££££££££££££ on that?

ManCitizens. said:
M147WN said:
ManCitizens. said:

Fucking dream on!!

?????...Do I need to?? Just my opinion!
Would it make me look like a big man??
Do I need to be minted to offer an opinion??

M147WN said:
ManCitizens. said:
M147WN said:

Fucking dream on!!

You seem like a very angry man/ child.

P.S. Big £££££ would be different dependant on the person sticking the money down. Big money for me would be very low/ high compared to others.

ManCitizens. said:
M147WN said:
ManCitizens. said:

The words pot and kettle spring to mind.

BlueMo' said:
ManCitizens. said:
M147WN said:

The words pot and kettle spring to mind.

Feel free to quote any examples where I have shown anger tonight.

This alleged Suarez interest?

Tactics designed to put pressure on Real to rethink their Isco stance perhaps?

ManCitizens. said:
M147WN said:
ManCitizens. said:

Haha ...lets get back on topic rather than veer off into a potential world of bollocks at this time of night!!
I can understand if the lad is swayed by Madrids advances...who wouldn't be?
But if we're making assumptions that Isco hasn't made his mind up yet (which is completely possible) I wouldn't be swayed by a completely biased Madris press thay this is all over and we've lost him!
As for betting odds (as some have mentioned - not you...except for me potentially putting ££££££££ on it) ...if I were to put a 10 bags on him signing it would alter the odds on Skybet, WH or Paddy significently as most punters offer up between £10-£100 at best...10 grand makes the lads ears prick up and it offers an new scenario ...albeit IKFA!!!! ...but it affect markets!!!
Ask me if I think he'll sign?????????????????????????????????????????????
.Yes!!!!! ...despite all the swerving tactics by the Spanish journos I think he'll come to us!
...But it's just my opinion.....and I know FA!!!!

If we was not about to sign him I think the new manager would know this by now, city would be saying we are moving in to other targets. That's my theory!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.