Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
That's the thing for me, I feel Isco wants player development and game time and if he can at the same time win trophies, he can get all that at City with Pellegrini, it's almost guaranteed, he will not be guaranteed that at Madrid.

He has only just turned 21, he needs game time and development from a manager willing to work with him, he can always go to Real or Barca later on in his career if he is desperate to, but if I was him now is not the right time to be signing with Real Madrid.

Honestly mate, stfu. You don't and never will know what Isco wants, just like 99.99999999999% of the people on this planet.

He said he wants to go where he can get game time you burk.

If he goes to Madrid I guarantee he plays 30-40 games next season. Your post is a typical KFA pretending to know what's going on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4980116/Isco-21million-Man-City-bid-hits-a-Real-last-ditch-hitch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... hitch.html</a>

Didn't the sun report the news from MARCA earlier proclaiming isco was a done deal for RM?
Now they're trying to play it cool...

"REAL MADRID have launched a last-ditch charm offensive to try to snatch Isco from under Manchester City’s nose."

Cool headedness will prevail boys!

ohfk said:
Helmet Cole said:
Obviously you are all fucking lunatics down here so I'll take it with a pinch of salt, but is Isco coming? Apparently the spanish gutter press reckon it's a done deal with Madrid.

Truth is, no one has a clue whether he is or not.

It seems the final shout is with Isco himself. Real have made an offer, it has been accepted in principle (I think). City have probably also made an offer, but we don't hear much from the club in that respect.

Isco is still pilled up in Ibiza and as someone said, probably hanging out of some fat, poorly suntanned bird from Grimsby and will make his choice at some point tomorrow.

If Isco had actually signed for Madrid, they would shouting it from the rooftops, the fact that they are not suggests it's not quite a done deal yet.

I still hope he joins us, but I haven't a clue if he will.

Hope that helps.

Not really, but thanks anyway.

sam-caddick said:
M147WN said:
jollylescott said:
I don't agree with this. Madrid are employing their well known siege tactics. Place pressure on young player and family, then call in the media whores to do their bidding by talking up the signing. Madrid may have an 'agreement' with Malaga. I am sure City have had the same thing for quite some time.

If you are slightly insane you can go back and see that the only people on this thread with any claims to having some knowledge of City's dealings (Tolm and Salford Paul) remain steadfast in their belief that the player is coming to City.

Forget the tweets and the rubbish in the Spanish press. The Spanish press have multiple versions of the Daily Fail, who regularly invent stories to increase sales.

You are much better off trusting Txiki and Pellegrini. Isco knows that he will get more playing time at City. He would be further developed as a player by Pellegrini. If he has dreams of the World Cup squad he would be mad not to come to City.

I am still confident that he will join City. If not then so be it. I am sure that Txiki and Pellers have the situation well in hand. And besides, even just with Navas and Fernandinho we are going to take an awful lot of stopping next season.

I think you're spot on with this mate!
To me it smacks of a last ditch attempt to woo the player in to making a u-turn with pressure tactics via the heavyly loaded Madrid press!
Look at our City...the local press can't come out and print stuff which errs in the favour of us or them (MUEN??) .....it has to maintain a balance between Blue & red!! ....Madrid journos can effectively detatch Athletico and go for all out bias when the big dog comes barking!!!
The lad knows he'll get limited game time at Real which will affect his development! He's young and WILL develop further!!
Better to learn further from your mentor and go to RM when YOU can call the shots over any other player and be guarenteed your place than get on for the last 20 minutes when in most cases the game will already be won!
All logic tells my gut this is BS!!
Real are well known for this and usually it works!
But I think this lad will make the right decision............and join us!
ps. Agreement between clubs re. the fee means sweet fuck all!!!

That's the thing for me, I feel Isco wants player development and game time and if he can at the same time win trophies, he can get all that at City with Pellegrini, it's almost guaranteed, he will not be guaranteed that at Madrid.

He has only just turned 21, he needs game time and development from a manager willing to work with him, he can always go to Real or Barca later on in his career if he is desperate to, but if I was him now is not the right time to be signing with Real Madrid.

Lots of other things in favour of him coming here Sam than RM!
Would be woring under his footballing "Father" MP!
Can speak English but has a ready made set of "hombres" in David Silva, Pablo, Sergio, Garcia, et al...
Would be one of the 1st names on the teamsheet!
Only thing for a young lad would be the up-rooting of Spanish ties to travel overseas and be in unfamiliar surroundings...but the last para takes care of that!
I'm convinced this is all bollocks and he'll be ours before long...unless he's badly advised or he starts to believe the hype!

ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:
Honestly mate, stfu. You don't and never will know what Isco wants, just like 99.99999999999% of the people on this planet.

If he goes to Madrid I guarantee he plays 30-40 games next season. Your post is a typical KFA pretending to know what's going on.

My post is based around the comment he made pre euros tournament that he wants to go somehwere where he can get regular game time and that he mentioned his footballing father, Pellegrini.

Real Madrid are looking to spend a fortune this Summer with Bale and Cavani/ Suarez being the main three linked.

----Cavani----
Ronaldo-Ozil-Bale

Good luck to Isco getting 30-40 games in that team next season, especially with players like Di Maria, Modric and Kaka looking for game time.

The demand of Real Madrid are ridiculous, they want ready made superstars.

It's not the best place to be for a developing player like Isco.

That's why I said for Isco it would better for him to stay with Pelegrini who can work with him and give him the game time he wants, being patient with him.

Real Madrid won't offer him patience.

sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:

My post is based around the comment he made pre euros tournament that he wants to go somehwere where he can get regular game time and that he mentioned his footballing father, Pellegrini.

Real Madrid are looking to spend a fortune this Summer with Bale and Cavani/ Suarez being the main three linked.

----Cavani----
Ronaldo-Ozil-Bale

Good luck to Isco getting 30-40 games in that team next season, especially with players like Di Maria, Modric and Kaka looking for game time.

That's why I said for Isco it would better for him to stay with Pelegrini who can work with him and give him the game time he wants, being patient with him.

Your comment is identical to the comments other English fans make when a player signs for City.

Won't play.
Won't develop.
Bad move for career.
No patience.
High demand.
What about the squad players?

Honestly think before you type. If he is truly top class he will play for both us and Madrid. The same as Hart, Nastasic, Rodwell, Richards and any other player talented enough for the first team squad.

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
Ah... Monreal is quoted as saying: ""Isco has succeeded wherever he has gone. I believe he has already signed for Real Madrid and I'm sure he'll do very well because he is a great player."

Hopefully he knows as much as the rest of us!

He is in Brazil with Spain, I imagine he has read the Spanish press that's all.

How do you know he hasn't been on the blower to him?

sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:

----Cavani----
Ronaldo-Ozil-Bale

Sensible post, but if true why doesn't his Dad push him our way.

ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:

----Cavani----
Ronaldo-Ozil-Bale

Your comment is identical to the comments other English fans make when a player signs for City.

Won't play.
Won't develop.
Bad move for career.
No patience.
High demand.

Honestly think before you type. If he is truly top class he will play for both us and Madrid. The same as Hart, Nastasic, Rodwell, Richards and any other player talented enough for the first team squad.

I do see where you are coming from mate and I agree to a certain extent.

My point is that Real Madrid are not a club who will be patient with a player, Isco - whilst being on the right road to becoming a superstar - still has a few more years of development in him to become consistently good, watching Malaga last season proved this, he had good game and bad games.

I just think as well having a manager and club who will spend time and be patient with him is the better option for him, I don't see the new Madrid manager having the time as the demands at Real Madrid are probably the most expectant in world football.

Pellegrini has worked with Isco and allowed him to become the player he is today, City as a club are more focused on developing young players now , it just fits if you ask me.

I do think though that we only have a hope in signing him because we now have Pellegrini, if he was not the manager I do not see him coming to us.

If he goes to Madrid all the best to him, but if I was in his shoes I just think I would want to guarantee my development under a manager who I know has time for me and a club who will be patient with me, for that Madrid would not be top of my list at this moment in my career.

sam-caddick said:
ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:

----Cavani----
Ronaldo-Ozil-Bale

Won't play.
Won't develop.
Bad move for career.
No patience.
High demand.

I do see where you are coming from mate and I agree to a certain extent.

My point is that Real Madrid are not a club who will be patient with a player, Isco - whilst being on the right road to becoming a superstar - still has a few more years of development in him to become consistently good, watching Malaga last season proved this, he had good game and bad games.

I just think as well having a manager and club who will spend time and be patient with him is the better option for him, I don't see the new Madrid manager having the time as the demands at Real Madrid are probably the worst in world football.

Pellegrini has worked with Isco and allowed him to become the player he is today, City as a club are more focused on developing young players now , it just fits if you ask me.

I do think though that we only have a hope in signing him because we now have Pellegrini, if he was not the manager I do not see him coming to us.

If he goes to Madrid all the best to him, but if I was in his shoes I just think I would want to guarantee my development under a manager who I know has time for me and a club who will be patient with me, for that Madrid would not be top of my list at this moment in my career.

Are we patient? Most want Nasri and Dzeko gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.