Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

jollylescott said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I highly doubt we have got him. Last 12 hours it's just been 'Isco to Real'. Just to have admit that we fucked up, yet again.
I don't agree with this. Madrid are employing their well known siege tactics. Place pressure on young player and family, then call in the media whores to do their bidding by talking up the signing. Madrid may have an 'agreement' with Malaga. I am sure City have had the same thing for quite some time.

If you are slightly insane you can go back and see that the only people on this thread with any claims to having some knowledge of City's dealings (Tolm and Salford Paul) remain steadfast in their belief that the player is coming to City.

Forget the tweets and the rubbish in the Spanish press. The Spanish press have multiple versions of the Daily Fail, who regularly invent stories to increase sales.

You are much better off trusting Txiki and Pellegrini. Isco knows that he will get more playing time at City. He would be further developed as a player by Pellegrini. If he has dreams of the World Cup squad he would be mad not to come to City.

I am still confident that he will join City. If not then so be it. I am sure that Txiki and Pellers have the situation well in hand. And besides, even just with Navas and Fernandinho we are going to take an awful lot of stopping next season.
Been stated before and I think the same about Madrid going all out to try and pressure Isco.

We'll see later today.

jollylescott said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
I highly doubt we have got him. Last 12 hours it's just been 'Isco to Real'. Just to have admit that we fucked up, yet again.
I don't agree with this. Madrid are employing their well known siege tactics. Place pressure on young player and family, then call in the media whores to do their bidding by talking up the signing. Madrid may have an 'agreement' with Malaga. I am sure City have had the same thing for quite some time.

If you are slightly insane you can go back and see that the only people on this thread with any claims to having some knowledge of City's dealings (Tolm and Salford Paul) remain steadfast in their belief that the player is coming to City.

Forget the tweets and the rubbish in the Spanish press. The Spanish press have multiple versions of the Daily Fail, who regularly invent stories to increase sales.

You are much better off trusting Txiki and Pellegrini. Isco knows that he will get more playing time at City. He would be further developed as a player by Pellegrini. If he has dreams of the World Cup squad he would be mad not to come to City.

I am still confident that he will join City. If not then so be it. I am sure that Txiki and Pellers have the situation well in hand. And besides, even just with Navas and Fernandinho we are going to take an awful lot of stopping next season.

Spot on.

jollylescott said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

It's a pretty odd technique though. Don't know if they do this all this time but I just don't see how would work. If I was the player they were going for and I hadn't chose where I'm going I would be perplexed more then anything, not wanting to join them.

jollylescott said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

I think you're spot on with this mate!
To me it smacks of a last ditch attempt to woo the player in to making a u-turn with pressure tactics via the heavyly loaded Madrid press!
Look at our City...the local press can't come out and print stuff which errs in the favour of us or them (MUEN??) .....it has to maintain a balance between Blue & red!! ....Madrid journos can effectively detatch Athletico and go for all out bias when the big dog comes barking!!!
The lad knows he'll get limited game time at Real which will affect his development! He's young and WILL develop further!!
Better to learn further from your mentor and go to RM when YOU can call the shots over any other player and be guarenteed your place than get on for the last 20 minutes when in most cases the game will already be won!
All logic tells my gut this is BS!!
Real are well known for this and usually it works!
But I think this lad will make the right decision............and join us!
ps. Agreement between clubs re. the fee means sweet fuck all!!!

M147WN said:
jollylescott said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

To me it smacks of a last ditch attempt to woo the player in to making a u-turn with pressure tactics via the heavyly loaded Madrid press!
Look at our City...the local press can't come out and print stuff which errs in the favour of us or them (MUEN??) .....it has to maintain a balance between Blue & red!! ....Madrid journos can effectively detatch Athletico and go for all out bias when the big dog comes barking!!!
The lad knows he'll get limited game time at Real which will affect his development! He's young and WILL develop further!!
Better to learn further from your mentor and go to RM when YOU can call the shots over any other player and be guarenteed your place than get on for the last 20 minutes when in most cases the game will already be won!

That's the thing for me, I feel Isco wants player development and game time and if he can at the same time win trophies, he can get all that at City with Pellegrini, it's almost guaranteed, he will not be guaranteed that at Madrid.

He has only just turned 21, he needs game time and development from a manager willing to work with him, he can always go to Real or Barca later on in his career if he is desperate to, but if I was him now is not the right time to be signing with Real Madrid.

sam-caddick said:
M147WN said:
jollylescott said:

That's the thing for me, I feel Isco wants player development and game time and if he can at the same time win trophies, he can get all that at City with Pellegrini, it's almost guaranteed, he will not be guaranteed that at Madrid.

He has only just turned 21, he needs game time and development from a manager willing to work with him, he can always go to Real or Barca later on in his career if he is desperate to, but if I was him now is not the right time to be signing with Real Madrid.

Honestly mate, stfu. You don't and never will know what Isco wants, just like 99.99999999999% of the people on this planet.

ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
M147WN said:

Honestly mate, stfu. You don't and never will know what Isco wants, just like 99.99999999999% of the people on this planet.

He said he wants to go where he can get game time you burk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.