Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Stoned Rose said:
Reading between the lines we need to offer Malaga slightly more £ than Madrid have and Manuel needs to persuade the lad he's going to play.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuge8rttvAU[/youtube]

I thought that Real Madrid wanted to loan him back to Malaga for a year even if they got him, and a reason why Isco may prefer us is that there is a better chance of playing League matches regularly + the CL. under Pellegrini than in Malaga.

If we offered slightly more than Madrid, then Isco would certainly choose us, IMO.

Net got fucked up for 2 days came back to see whats the latest on Isco,So so gutted :'( to see we miss out on the player like Isco who we have been tracking since january or maybe even before.fuck off Real Madrid you shit club.Hope we get them in Cl group stages and Kick their Ass.

suvommukherjee08 said:
Net got fucked up for 2 days came back to see whats the latest on Isco,So so gutted :'( to see we miss out on the player like Isco who we have been tracking since january or maybe even before.fuck off Real Madrid you shit club.Hope we get them in Cl group stages and Kick their Ass.
You have not read this thread have you? Either that or your taking the piss!

suvommukherjee08 said:
Yeah um.. we haven't lost anything people panicking over nothing bud isco is still likely to be a city player

Ducado said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

No i haven't read this thread yet but Marca and AS are already Celebrating like whores.Thats why i am scared :/.

suvommukherjee08 said:
Ducado said:
suvommukherjee08 said:

No i haven't read this thread yet but Marca and AS are already Celebrating like whores.Thats why i am scared :/.
They are just wuming for their Spanish clubs mate.. higuain was also meant to be an arsenal player already but nothing announced at all apart from paper speculation

I said a fair few pages back that if this was over for us I reckon city will come out and say so. till then i'm chilled.

Ok lets just say Isco goes to Madrid, and with the news that Nasri has been told he will get another chance to redeem himself next season

Who do you reckon we should target next?? - possibly Di Maria ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.