Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

de niro said:
I said a fair few pages back that if this was over for us I reckon city will come out and say so. till then i'm chilled.

I don't remember city saying anything with regards Terry Kaka Hazard Sanchez etc. I think they always take a vow of silence

There have been many reports that stated that we came to terms with the player but not Malaga. It might have been in the best interest of the club for us to wait and see what Madrid offered, rather than get caught up in a bidding war throughout the season.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 am --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning all-Another 60 page leap..Any good news???

Monarch Airlines flight JB505 landed from Ibiza (where Isco was partying) this morning in Manchester.

alky313 said:
There have been many reports that stated that we came to terms with the player but not Malaga. It might have been in the best interest of the club for us to wait and see what Madrid offered, rather than get caught up in a bidding war throughout the season.

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 am --

Monarch Airlines flight JB505 landed from Ibiza (where Isco was partying) this morning in Manchester.

Isco is going to Ibiza today - he hasn't been there this week

Benarbia said:
de niro said:
I said a fair few pages back that if this was over for us I reckon city will come out and say so. till then i'm chilled.

I don't remember city saying anything with regards Terry Kaka Hazard Sanchez etc. I think they always take a vow of silence

Something always comes out once we're out of the running for a player. Not a direct statement from the club but something is always leaked.

But was he on the plane?

BTW if we do miss out what is our plan 'B'? Anybody in the frame?

Theo555 said:
alky313 said:
There have been many reports that stated that we came to terms with the player but not Malaga. It might have been in the best interest of the club for us to wait and see what Madrid offered, rather than get caught up in a bidding war throughout the season.

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 am --

Isco is going to Ibiza today - he hasn't been there this week

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/albumes/2013/06/16/athletes_holidays/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.marca.com/albumes/2013/06/16/athletes_holidays/</a>

Not yet mate. We're all still completely in the dark.

moomba said:
Benarbia said:
de niro said:

Something always comes out once we're out of the running for a player. Not a direct statement from the club but something is always leaked.
I think you'll find it's not so much leaked as made up by the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.