Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Smithy34 said:
Ok lets just say Isco goes to Madrid, and with the news that Nasri has been told he will get another chance to redeem himself next season

Who do you reckon we should target next?? - possibly Di Maria ?
or Draxler?

Today is the day.

My opinion? He lands in Manchester in about a half hour. Completes a medical, interviews with the OS and we unveil him this afternoon before Spain kick off in their final group stage match.

Smithy34 said:
Ok lets just say Isco goes to Madrid, and with the news that Nasri has been told he will get another chance to redeem himself next season

reus. whatever it takes.

de niro said:
Smithy34 said:

reus. whatever it takes.

I think whoever it is we need to just go out and sign instead of trying to get lower prices

alky313 said:
Today is the day.

My opinion? He lands in Manchester in about a half hour. Completes a medical, interviews with the OS and we unveil him this afternoon before Spain kick off in their final group stage match.

would be great if this happens :)

de niro said:
alky313 said:
Today is the day.

Every fiber in me tells me that this will happen, Bill.

He would be our biggest signing since Robinho.

alky313 said:
de niro said:
alky313 said:
Today is the day.

Every fiber in me tells me that this will happen, Bill.

He would be our biggest signing since Robinho.

as a statement to say fuck you Madrid yes.

I hope to God he's not sat there in the Hilton or Edwardian looking out of the window and saying,it is true it does always piss down in Manchester ; )

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I hope to God he's not sat there in the Hilton or Edwardian looking out of the window and saying,it is true it does always piss down in Manchester ; )

our owners will put that right.

de niro said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

our owners will put that right.
What do you reckon Bill,is he coming or what ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.