Isco

BringBackSwales said:
jollylescott said:
dannyirishblue said:
very interesting

Has anyone not considered that Ronnie might indeed be a double agent and that his cover has been exposed? Could he not be winging it to Roman's holiday villa as we speak?

This calls for the Forum's answer to George Smiley (I just watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy).

This is a job for GordonDaviesMo.

GDM the file will be on your desk.

or maybe just an Attention Seeker

I promise you I am not that

corky1970 said:
Kladze said:
isco_o_gifsoup-com.gif

that's shit

i do that in 5 a side
Nothing over head height. Or I would.

Lots of ppl saying Malaga won't be selling anyone this window and are gonna push on during the 2nd half of the season.

Let's hope Ronnie's right but looking like he's gonna be off the boards for a bit

cmdub said:
Lots of ppl saying Malaga won't be selling anyone this window and are gonna push on during the 2nd half of the season.

Let's hope Ronnie's right but looking like he's gonna be off the boards for a bit

That is my take on it.

Well at least on Sunday after we have a shocking result at arsenal(make of that what you will!) you can watch barca @ malaga later that evening and fawn over a player who owns one of our old kits

cmdub said:

Off the boards? Why?

If a poster is not allowed to pass on information he or she have gotten a hold of, what's the point of having a transfer forum? Only to discuss officially done and dusted transfers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.