Isco

I feel physically sick everytime I press the Isco (Part 7 (weekend saga part 2)) link. :-(

jrb said:
I feel physically sick everytime I press the Isco (Part 7 (weekend saga part 2)) link. :-(
Don't worry, it'll be part 8 soon. I mourn for the glory days of part 5 though.

Sarutaka said:
This smells like the Ronaldinho transfer saga all over again. I wonder if we can pull it off like Barcelona did.

Talking of Ronaldinho ... are we in danger of over hyping this guy to a stupid level?

Some of the desperation on here to sign Isco is bizarre. This amount of hysteria would be more understandable if we were trying to sign Ronaldinho/Ronaldo/Kaka in their prime but why this reaction to a 21 year old who is, for the large part, unproven outside of Malaga.

A message for ITKs in the the field of conflict never has so much been owed by so many to so few.

This is brilliant stuff. (better than mowing the lawn thats for sure)

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Sarutaka said:
This smells like the Ronaldinho transfer saga all over again. I wonder if we can pull it off like Barcelona did.

Talking of Ronaldinho ... are we in danger of over hyping this guy to a stupid level?

Some of the desperation on here to sign Isco is bizarre. This amount of hysteria would be more understandable if we were trying to sign Ronaldinho/Ronaldo/Kaka in their prime but why this reaction to a 21 year old who is, for the large part, unproven outside of Malaga.

Because not signing him will screw up the song ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.