Isco

Does make you wonder if the English press know if he's coming to city.

I just think back to what that guy from Sunderland said yesterday about someone in the media telling him he would be unveiled today or tomorrow

moomba said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Sarutaka said:
This smells like the Ronaldinho transfer saga all over again. I wonder if we can pull it off like Barcelona did.

Talking of Ronaldinho ... are we in danger of over hyping this guy to a stupid level?

Some of the desperation on here to sign Isco is bizarre. This amount of hysteria would be more understandable if we were trying to sign Ronaldinho/Ronaldo/Kaka in their prime but why this reaction to a 21 year old who is, for the large part, unproven outside of Malaga.

Yes. I'm obviously hoping he'll come, but I do think that we might be expecting too much of him if he does. Watched a fair bit of him last year and he had his good games and is bad games. As you would expect for a 21 year old.

I agree with that. He is also a bit iffy when he loses the ball. But he does have that ability to produce magic from nothing, which is likely to happen more & more & is why he is a bigger catch than the likes of Thiago.

Enjoying this thread immensely but can't get away from the feeling that, in the unlikely event we do beat Madrid to his signature and he turns out to be a success, those vultures will never be far away leaking stories every 5 minutes through the Spanish press to unsettle the player and doing what they did to United over Ronaldo.

I have been on here most of the day,I want to log off but i can't .........."must.....step......away....from....the.....PC

Surely to God somebody will slip up and leak either the good or bad news?

How on earth they can keep this secret from 5 billion people is beyond me.

Hasn't Pelle known for about four months he was gonna be our manager? One would have thought that at some time in those months he would have been in Isco's ear persuading him to join him in La Costa De Beswick. I'm gonna take an educated guess here that Pelle also has Isco's mobile number and I really doubt Pelle would have to end his holiday early to fly and meet Isco somewhere to make a final attempt to convince him. I'm sure Isco has already decided and I reckon there are more detailed negotiations going on to do with the finer details of his contract and this is why nothing concrete from either of the three clubs involved has been announced hence all the guessing from the reporters to then be able to say 'We Told You Here first'. Stay calm I think we're still in there.

Just saying like.

Not even isco is itk. He said it'd be announced today and I'm already on the third argument with the Mrs for sitting on here doing fuck all!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.