Isco

The only thing on twitter about it is that there saying sky sports are saying that isco is to meet with pelle today at some point

Pretty odd how almost every British based journalist hasn't said anything about it yet news is coming left, right a center from Spain.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Sarutaka said:
This smells like the Ronaldinho transfer saga all over again. I wonder if we can pull it off like Barcelona did.

Talking of Ronaldinho ... are we in danger of over hyping this guy to a stupid level?

Some of the desperation on here to sign Isco is bizarre. This amount of hysteria would be more understandable if we were trying to sign Ronaldinho/Ronaldo/Kaka in their prime but why this reaction to a 21 year old who is, for the large part, unproven outside of Malaga.

Yes. I'm obviously hoping he'll come, but I do think that we might be expecting too much of him if he does. Watched a fair bit of him last year and he had his good games and is bad games. As you would expect for a 21 year old.

pee dubya said:
jrb said:
I feel physically sick everytime I press the Isco (Part 7 (weekend saga part 2)) link. :-(
Don't worry, it'll be part 8 soon. I mourn for the glory days of part 5 though.

I quite liked Part 4. It had all the melodrama of the box set of Coronation Street.

Because he hasn't signed a five year contract with madrid his agent has agreed the terms of a five year contract in principal i suspect. Player needs to agree to go to Madrid and sign it. The hardest part of any transfer, god knows we have seen a few of those.

Daz_Blue said:
dannyburns4 said:
The only thing on twitter about it is that there saying sky sports are saying that isco is to meet with pelle today at some point

Why would he meet Pelle if he has as Marca put it signed a 5 year deal with Madrid ........plot thickens
Marca full of crap...........if this was the case then surely every sports outlet/channel would be pumping it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.