Isco

[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBGoN4V25cdNyyPyBu0mcIrjB2kCdPHP6ywLq_erFaiwo_Mbyq[/bigimg]

Rammyblues said:
Because he hasn't signed a five year contract with madrid his agent has agreed the terms of a five year contract in principal i suspect. Player needs to agree to go to Madrid and sign it. The hardest part of any transfer, god knows we have seen a few of those.

This would seem to be the case, agents etc. Agreeing terms with all parties then when the player makes his decision everything is already in place. The crux of it all being that everyone's now waiting on which way isco goes, but I'm sure he stated somewhere he would make his decision this weekend so should be sorted soon enough and all the flapping, rumors, and odds checking ain't going to change that. Although it does make fun reading on a slow Sunday afternoon.

Incredible nearly a thousand people with nothing better to do on a Sunday than wait for the tiniest bit of information which might say where he will be playing.

Is he actually meeting Pellegrini today or is that just a rumor?

Or have I misread something altogether?

Rammyblues said:
Only one person knows and RIC has bunged him a tenner not to say owt he is enjoying bumper posts on here.

I.

Ric's f***ing raking it in while we're all wasting our day sat in front of the PC.

Drewmanc said:
Not even isco is itk. He said it'd be announced today and I'm already on the third argument with the Mrs for sitting on here doing fuck all!!

Same here done absolutely sweet FA all day and gotta go to fucking work in the next hour. Feel like I've wasted a day and I know the minute I walk out the fucking door it'll be announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.