Isco

Re: Isco (Part 5)

i wanted iscu

sad_kitty.gif

Apparently Marca said this is May 2010 ...

Marca.com is reporting that David Silva, the silky smooth left winger will become Real Madrid's first high powered signing in the off season by the end of the week. The Valencia midfielder has also been linked to Arsenal and Man City.

This is Real Madrid's shot across the bow to Barca that has hogged all the transfer headlines this week. Silva's team mate David Villa was signed on by the Blaugrana on a 42 million euros transfer. Manuel Llorente, the Valencia chairman is offloading his players to stave off the huge mountain of debt his club faces.

There is nothing in Marca to suggest that there is a deal done. The website quoting as saying the deal is done at Real actually states that there is an agreement in principle between Real and Malaga; that is not the same thing as saying that Isco is going to Real.

FWIW there are just as many stories saying that he is more likely to choose City. While my blue tinted specs often blur the truth, it doesn't look to me like there is any news yet.

oldius said:
There is nothing in Marca to suggest that there is a deal done. The website quoting as saying the deal is done at Real actually states that there is an agreement in principle between Real and Malaga; that is not the same thing as saying that Isco is going to Real.

FWIW there are just as many stories saying that he is more likely to choose City. While my blue tinted specs often blur the truth, it doesn't look to me like there is any news yet.

My interpretation of that would be that Madrid have made an acceptable offer to Malaga. Doesn't mean that they have an agreement with the player. Stoke could make an acceptable bid, doesn't mean he'd go there!

Madrid 1/4
City 11/4

Skybet.

Just shows how quick odds can change with different reports. City were 1/10 at one point in the week.

oldius said:

Dare I say it some common sense being applied.

For any of you that regard Marca as representing outstanding journalistic ethics and objective reporting, I refer you to their comments quoted a couple of posts above this one as to the imminent signing of David Silva back in 2010.

Marca makes the Daily Fail look like a quality broadsheet. This is going to have to be a case of wait and see. I am sure the outcome will be known in the next couple of days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.