Isco

dr mcfc is mine said:
i personally can see him ending up at real...his dad will will do all that he can to turn his head real`s way all for his own interests and not of his sons...

Yep his dad doesn't want to fly to England to see his son he wants it easy and have a top seat at Real Madrid

LoveCity said:
So El Confidencial is saying Real muscled in and we have won't counter their offer because of our relationship with them? Really? Also says Pellegrini is upset about it. These are very reliable usually.

What relationship? If we loose out on Isco then go all out for Bale.

dr mcfc is mine said:
i personally can see him ending up at real...his dad will will do all that he can to turn his head real`s way all for his own interests and not of his sons...
Maybe his dad thinks he will be better suited there? To a spaniard it really isn't a tough choice, Real Madrid or man city?
I'm sure Isco is big enough to make his own mind up, however, so on that basis what his dad thinks will make no difference.

Hihosilva said:
LoveCity said:
So El Confidencial is saying Real muscled in and we have won't counter their offer because of our relationship with them? Really? Also says Pellegrini is upset about it. These are very reliable usually.

Not a chance we will sign bale

woodieMCFC said:
@tancredipalmeri: Isco - nothing signed with Real Madrid still. Beginning of next week is scheduled a very important meeting between Real and agent 1/2

@tancredipalmeri: 2/2 Isco - Real always been ahead of Manchester City, thanks to several meetings with his father. Going in their way, but nothing signed yet

Have to wait and see.

Not the end of the world if we don't sign him. I'm sure Pellegrini and Txiki will have drawn up a nice shopping list...

Isco's father is dead set on getting him to Madrid.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Hihosilva said:
LoveCity said:

Not a chance we have a remote chance of signing bale.

Why not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.