Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Right, so we've apparently tabled a better bid than Real, Isco seems keen, but Malaga get Real to comeback with an improved offer and it'd a 'done deal'!
Eh? Surely Malaga then have to ask us whether we're willing to up our bid?

Come on Isco lad - you know you look better in sky blue, than white! Sign for Real, get used to this...

If ya ya nasri and silva hit form I won't give a monkeys toss about any player?

zeven said:
Rorz88 said:
What about if we miss out on Isco, we go for Thiago, that would make me feel better
We really dont need Thiago.
He is fantastic! If we dont get Isco, we have slots for a three-man midfield with:

___________________Ferdy
_____________Yaya________Thiago
______Silva_______________________Navas
___________________Aguero

apparently some journo has been on talksport saying both us AND madrid have had bids accepted. its now a straight choice for isco.. us or them.

What a let down, some real optimists in here, reading between the lines it seems 90% deal done and we've missed the boat here, City didn't want to lose face by offering more than Real, IMO Malaga may have leant in our favour if we had.

We're going to be overloaded in midfield and light up front, I'm spitting my dummy out and don't mind telling you I'm going to jump up and down and stamp my feet too!

Madrid release one piece of information that an agreement has been reached with Malaga and that they are offering a five year contract, that information is acted upon by the Spanish press, the thousands of media outlets feed on that information and rehash the same information with spin, the Twitter ITKs in turn feast on the information and add more spin and release further information that the deal is done in Madrids favour, this information feeds the press further. The spanish punters pile money on the good odds that were available at the bookies who in turn slash their odds allowing citys odd to lengthen. In turn british punters who are a bit more savy see that the odds have gone out in favour who in turn put more cash on at the bookies who in turn shorten Citys odds, the British press jounralists who have no information start to realise that the deal hasn't actually been done and in turn release information to say deal not done, the press pick up on this and then the paers run stories it isn't done, this in turn feeds the media outlets who re hash those stories and these feed the ITKs on Twitter who do an about turn and start to say he might join City. IMO that is why one day we get good news followed by a day of bad news. Of course transfer forums can't cope and the posters go from deep joy he is coming to our club one day to flapping the next because we all feed off the same information. Does this help, does it ring bells.

The bit that they are all missing however is the intention of the player to sign. It is still 50/50

SergioInAddedTime said:
zeven said:
Rorz88 said:
What about if we miss out on Isco, we go for Thiago, that would make me feel better
We really dont need Thiago.
He is fantastic! If we dont get Isco, we have slots for a three-man midfield with:

___________________Ferdy
_____________Yaya________Thiago
______Silva_______________________Navas
___________________Aguero
Looks good but where are the goals gonna come from apart from aguero

dario2739 said:
Right, so we've apparently tabled a better bid than Real, Isco seems keen, but Malaga get Real to comeback with an improved offer and it'd a 'done deal'!
Eh? Surely Malaga then have to ask us whether we're willing to up our bid?

Come on Isco lad - you know you look better in sky blue, than white! Sign for Real, get used to this...

With the stuff coming out in the media , do you not think it's moved past all this, clinging on to forlorn hope IMO

Neil McNab said:
What a let down, some real optimists in here, reading between the lines it seems 90% deal done and we've missed the boat here, City didn't want to lose face by offering more than Real, IMO Malaga may have leant in our favour if we had.

We're going to be overloaded in midfield and light up front, I'm spitting my dummy out and don't mind telling you I'm going to jump up and down and stamp my feet too!

Are you taking the piss with that contradiction? Please tell that was intentional! lmao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.