Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Stoned Rose said:
charliebigspuds said:
Claytop said:
How much longer do we think this one is going to last?

A decision today would be good for everybody i think!

I wish it would happen today, I told the Mrs I'd do the ironing and I need to be in work for half one, I'm still bloody sat here in my jimjams, I'm starving and I've got a log lodged in my duds. This is killing me!!!

I told the Mrs I'd do the ironing

Charliesmallspuds more like mate ;)

The MRS TOLD me to do the ironing!

BibbyBlue85 said:
dannyburns4 said:
George Hannah said:
just for balance

Isco heads for Pellegrini talks

Isco (Reuters)
by Hugh Southon24th June 2013 9:30am BST
Exclusive
Spanish playmaker Isco will speak with new Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini today to decide on his future.

The 21-year-old has reportedly agreed to join Real Madrid, rather than team up with his Malaga mentor at the Etihad Stadium.

A fee of £22 million has been agreed but the decision is now resting with the player, with City still hoping they can turn his head at the eleventh hour.

And SportsDirect News can reveal Isco has been less than complimentary about Madrid in the past.

Speaking back in 2009, Isco said: "I would say I am a bit of a anti-Madridsta. One never knows where your future lies, but it's a team I have never liked.

"I get the impression that Real Madrid are an arrogant club, likewise the players and you don't get anywhere without humility."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/26984-isco-heads-for-pellegrini-talks.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... -talks.php</a>

(trust in PB!)
i thought he spoke to him yesterday??? head explodes........

-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 am --

George Hannah said:
just for balance

Isco heads for Pellegrini talks

Isco (Reuters)
by Hugh Southon24th June 2013 9:30am BST
Exclusive
Spanish playmaker Isco will speak with new Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini today to decide on his future.

The 21-year-old has reportedly agreed to join Real Madrid, rather than team up with his Malaga mentor at the Etihad Stadium.

A fee of £22 million has been agreed but the decision is now resting with the player, with City still hoping they can turn his head at the eleventh hour.

And SportsDirect News can reveal Isco has been less than complimentary about Madrid in the past.

Speaking back in 2009, Isco said: "I would say I am a bit of a anti-Madridsta. One never knows where your future lies, but it's a team I have never liked.

"I get the impression that Real Madrid are an arrogant club, likewise the players and you don't get anywhere without humility."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/26984-isco-heads-for-pellegrini-talks.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... -talks.php</a>

(trust in PB!)
i thought he spoke to him yesterday??? head explodes........

He did

yep. turns out this "journo" @andrewalcott is actually a Yankees/NYCFC employee. also a sky source.

@andrewalcott The Spanish Press charm offensive on Isco is something to admire, but simply not true. Stay patient.

i met this dude at the unveiling, he was taking pics of reyna and the whole squad and putting them up on the nycfc os. i think hes one to watch. anyway i'm off. saw that tweet and had to share with you guys on the other side of the pond. back to lurking.

The Madrid President (Perez) is a business associate of Sheikh Mansour. I am sure that Perez does not want to embarrass our owner, so I reckon there could be some interesting phone calls taking place at the moment.

jollylescott said:
The Madrid President (Perez) is a business associate of Sheikh Mansour. I am sure that Perez does not want to embarrass our owner, so I reckon there could be some interesting phone calls taking place at the moment.

Why would he embarrass our owner? Business is business at the end of the day, I don't think that would interfere with the transfer. IMO

No need for anything unusual

The player decides where he goes when Malaga accept a bid

From todays 'What the media says on the OS'

Now on to the futures of Cavani and Isco (again). It’s doubtful there have been any solid progression in the futures of either player over the past week, but nonetheless, the Spanish Press have been at fever pitch – particularly over Isco - with many papers claim is already a Madrid player.

Whether that transpires or not remains to be seen – only official announcements really matter at this stage

ianw16 said:
Smithy34 said:
bluethai said:
Not sure has this already been posted, but here goes.

Zidane 'signed' Isco
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/06/24/en/football/real_madrid/1372056169.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/06/24/en/foot ... 56169.html</a>

It does not state that Isco has signed for Madrid - it is the same old hash just re-done. The press should realise we are aware that us and RM have contacted Isco and made offers.

all this report says is that Zidane rang him to confirm he would get games - nothing more nothing less

The decision is still with the lad to choose

So Zidane's the manager now? Last I heard they were missing said employee, and it would surely be the new manager's decision who plays, not Zidane's. Tw*t couldn't even do a proper headbutt. In the chest for chrissakes!

Zidane is not a DS, nor a spokesperson for Real Madrid. LOL. He may get a job as one of assistant coaches for Ancelotti. He has no authority whatsoever to have direct influence on dealings of Madrid transfer business.

Today is my day off & it will mostly be spent pressing f5 on this thread!!!!!

Tolmie, disreguard sw19 & keep us all sane!!!!!!

Surely this has got to come to an end either way soon.

I just hope that he chooses my beloved blue boys :)

Today is a new day and am getting positive vibes!! Ho yo, he will be ours within 48 hours!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.