Isco

conormcfc said:
SWP's back said:
But he IS better than Nasri. Hence Madrid wanting to pay £30m for him.

How is he?

Because of a single half decent season? Because he did well at the under 21 tournament? Romeu at Chelsea was great at youth level, look at how he's developed at Chelsea since coming here.

Nasri is miles more proven at the moment.

Proven to not care about the shirt he plays in.

Jack74 said:
NipHolmes said:
Jack74 said:
Ha ha laughable Silva was fuckin garbage last year

-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm --

He certainly wasn't on form or anywhere near it. He was burned out, played out of position (his best is through the middle rather than to the left). The season before I base my judgement as that's the player he is imho.

Garbage? Bit harsh, he buys and sells anyone over the road ;)

Yeah he is better than there players but last year he was awful played well at Arsenal away last year

i give up

an in-form nasri is better than isco all day long. look at nasri when he was at arsenal and the performances he put in.he has shown glimpse's of it with us in numerous games but i don't think mancini was getting the best out of him at times as well as playing him out of position. If pellagrini can get him back to that form like i think he will do then we don't have a problem.

I think we have bought 2 midfielders already. One with pace, one box to box. Mix in Silva, Yaya and Nasri and I think that's not bad. Chuck in Milner, Barry, Sinclair etc etc and why would we want another unless we sell.

Wouldn't mind a striker.

salfordpaul said:
avoidconfusion said:
Tolmie, salfordpaul etc are a bit quiet....

i'm on holiday pal, not interested if i'm honest, hope we can bag him but he wont make a mega difference! we NEED a striker!

Cheers mate, dunno why everyone was having a go at me then for my comment. Was just a bit worried that the few people who obviously know stuff like you got so quiet...worried because to me that indicated that Madrid got him that`s all

NipHolmes said:
Jack74 said:
NipHolmes said:
He has the tools but Silva injury free and in his pomp is up there pushing Xavi and Iniesta, he is simply sublime. Isco will do well to 'better' him.

-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm --

NipHolmes said:
He has the tools but Silva injury free and in his pomp is up there pushing Xavi and Iniesta, he is simply sublime. Isco will do well to 'better' him.

He certainly wasn't on form or anywhere near it. He was burned out, played out of position (his best is through the middle rather than to the left). The season before I base my judgement as that's the player he is imho.

Garbage? Bit harsh, he buys and sells anyone over the road ;)

Tevez takes his space. If Tevez goes, watch Silva get back to his best

dref619 said:
conormcfc said:
SWP's back said:

How is he?

Because of a single half decent season? Because he did well at the under 21 tournament? Romeu at Chelsea was great at youth level, look at how he's developed at Chelsea since coming here.

His performances in the champions league show how good isco is in my opinion . You can count the number of performances Nasri has had like that on one hand unfortunately

Yes But maybe Pelligrini got those performances out of him and can do the same for Nasri and Silva

MihaiCity said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
Things stay the same, Isco wants MCFC, agreed terms with both teams, but Málaga only has a deal with Real Madrid

if this is true why the fuck we don't want to pay another milions to get him????????????????????????WHY???????????????????????? someone need to responde for that if it's true

You`ve answered your own question !!

M24 Citizen said:
conormcfc said:
SWP's back said:

How is he?

Proven to not care about the shirt he plays in.

Are you saying Nasri doesn't care whether we win or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.