Isco

Happy Feet said:
blue underpants said:
BooksReject said:
Wise decision :) The longer I spend on here, the more gullible I get! I actually feel a surge of excitement at the most trivial of positive news, and desperate lows when the betting swerves in Madrids favour! Insanity! Fuck I even allowed myself to believe this morning that we could even consider Messi at 500m and 650k/week wages......what's happened to me?

I'm joining you in the Cellar
Good move, i was listening to talkshite earlier and some journo was on talking about the European scene and even he said take anything you hear with a pinch of salt, everything will warm up when everybodys off the beach and back to work, until then off to the cellar
Is he ITK ?
Dont know but theres a bit of a City special going on talkshite now, Quinn n Kelly convinced that Rooney is coming to us, but thats just a swerver for them as Quinn dosnt want Suarez coming and Kelly dosnt want Bale coming, its all bollox at the minute

Considering the amount of BS that's been expended on this(these) threads admittedly reinforced by trolling rags I give you :-

really_big_butt.jpg

blue underpants said:
Happy Feet said:
blue underpants said:
Good move, i was listening to talkshite earlier and some journo was on talking about the European scene and even he said take anything you hear with a pinch of salt, everything will warm up when everybodys off the beach and back to work, until then off to the cellar
Is he ITK ?
Dont know but theres a bit of a City special going on talkshite now, Quinn n Kelly convinced that Rooney is coming to us, but thats just a swerver for them as Quinn dosnt want Suarez coming and Kelly dosnt want Bale coming, its all bollox at the minute

have keys and gray fucked off from that station or just on hol?

BringBackSwales said:
blue underpants said:
Happy Feet said:
Is he ITK ?

They don't do shows over summer, they'll be back just before the season starts.

Should I read anything into the fact that todays "what the media says" hasn't been posted on the OS yet? Or are they all depressed too?

[/url]http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/278643/slide_278643_2065268_free.gif?1360082501756

ColinLee said:
Considering the amount of BS that's been expended on this(these) threads admittedly reinforced by trolling rags I give you :-

really_big_butt.jpg
Somewhere out there a blue is sitting in the throne and has just realized he forgot that there is no bog roll. :-)

MCFC-alan88 said:
BringBackSwales said:
blue underpants said:

They don't do shows over summer, they'll be back just before the season starts.

Richard Keys tweeted last week that he's leaving, not sure about Gray.

BringBackSwales said:
blue underpants said:
Happy Feet said:
Is he ITK ?

Only do the football season, this is good on talkshite its all City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.