Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isco is a wonderful player. Hope we get him but worry about the youth trying to come into the squad. A.Garcia being in my initial thoughts.

Isco is a wonderful player. Hope we get him but worry about the youth trying to come into the squad. A.Garcia being in my initial thoughts.

I think the club have learned a lesson from yaya, even though he is putting a shift in now(albeit in the last months of his contract), they don't want that mistake of waiting too long to find a replacement when it comes to silva.

Its the right move tbh.

He's not as good as any of our current attacking players and we don't need him.

We just need a hard bastard defensive midfielder, two full backs, a keeper and a centre back. Get the right ones and we'd be the best team in Europe.

We don't need any more attackers, ours are fucking amazing.

He's not as good as any of our current attacking players and we don't need him.

We just need a hard bastard defensive midfielder, two full backs, a keeper and a centre back. Get the right ones and we'd be the best team in Europe.

We don't need any more attackers, ours are fucking amazing.

Yeah we need someone similar to vidal or nainngolan in midfield although I'd take someone like Weigl. Personally I'd still get an attacking midfielder like Bernando Silva though I'd still take isco because Spanish Dave ain't gonna be here forever unfortunately, then buy Ederson, Fabinho, Laporte and Grimaldo. Sell Bravo, Mangala, Hart, Fernando, Delph, Nolito and Kelechi...and obviously the likes of Zaba, Clichy, Navas and Yaya are running out of contract so they'll be gone.

Line up

Ederson
Fabinho Stones Laporte Grimaldo
Weigl
Sterling KDB B.Silva Sane
Aguero/Jesus

I like Isco but I don't see improving us like Bernardo Silva.

If Bernardo is too expensive, then I would rather get Nasri back instead of signing Isco.

Yeah we need someone similar to vidal or nainngolan in midfield although I'd take someone like Weigl. Personally I'd still get an attacking midfielder like Bernando Silva though I'd still take isco because Spanish Dave ain't gonna be here forever unfortunately, then buy Ederson, Fabinho, Laporte and Grimaldo. Sell Bravo, Mangala, Hart, Fernando, Delph, Nolito and Kelechi...and obviously the likes of Zaba, Clichy, Navas and Yaya are running out of contract so they'll be gone.

Line up

Ederson
Fabinho Stones Laporte Grimaldo
Weigl
Sterling KDB B.Silva Sane
Aguero/Jesus

That would be a hell of a team.

I'd prefer him over B.Silva. He's a better player overall and could potentially cost us less than half the price of B.Silva.

Isco this season - 5 goals 5 assts in 973 min. (In LaLiga)

B.Silva this season - 6 goals 7 assists (inc pens) in 2026 minutes. (In Ligue1) ~source transfermarkt

hOO3rlQ.jpg

I'd prefer him over B.Silva. He's a better player overall and could potentially cost us less than half the price of B.Silva.

Isco this season - 5 goals 5 assts in 973 min. (In LaLiga)

B.Silva this season - 6 goals 7 assists (inc pens) in 2026 minutes. (In Ligue1) ~source transfermarkt

hOO3rlQ.jpg

Isco is and has been the real deal for a while, fitter and stronger than Silva. The skill and techniques between the 2 is on a very similar level. Isco for me. Bit of a recall bias going on at the moment as we just played Silva has skewed peoples perceptions.

I definitely agree Isco is the right play if it's the isco+defense or Bernardo+less defense scenario. Actually I was being a little biased myself haha. I've never understood why everyone is so fixated with him but that's just me. I'll gladly have him if he wants to fight for his place, at least for another year with Dave. We also need quality outside of our best 11. The likes of Navas, Nolito, and Delph just won't cut it. That injury to KDB devastated us last year and I'm paranoid something is gonna happen to dave...right when everything is starting to click for us.

I admit that this is a petty POV...but it's slightly annoying buying a 'cast off' from Real/Barca...as if his quality isn't good enough there but it is here.
Isco is the right play either way. He is a better player than Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.