Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are seriously underrating Isco in this thread if they think B. Silva is a better player. Like I said earlier in the thread B. Silva is just the man of the moment. A fully fit regular playing Isco would give our very own Spanish Dave a run for his money and the perfect heir for when his time is eventually up. Isco would be available at a reasonable price and would get plenty of game time rotating with Kev and Dave.

On a side note i'm not knocking Bernardo Silva, he has the potential to be top drawer but he's not quite there yet. If we're going to get someone from Monaco then I think Fabinho would be higher on that list in terms of what type of players we need. Add to that we might go in for Mbappe again.

People are seriously underrating Isco in this thread if they think B. Silva is a better player. Like I said earlier in the thread B. Silva is just the man of the moment. A fully fit regular playing Isco would give our very own Spanish Dave a run for his money and the perfect heir for when his time is eventually up. Isco would be available at a reasonable price and would get plenty of game time rotating with Kev and Dave.

On a side note i'm not knocking Bernardo Silva, he has the potential to be top drawer but he's not quite there yet. If we're going to get someone from Monaco then I think Fabinho would be higher on that list in terms of what type of players we need. Add to that we might go in for Mbappe again.

I know he's great as a 10 but I wasn't so sure about him if we played him in a deeper role similar to Kev's. In the CL semi-finals I saw a guy who was lazy when pressing the ball and was very poor defensively when he was involved. If I remember correctly it was Fernandinho who embarrassed him multiple times. He was missing tackles, getting torched, and it felt like we we're almost picking on him. We probably were. I think he finally ended up hacking the shit out of him out of frustration. I don't think that was just a one-off either. He's just piss poor defensively.

I'm over it though. Get him in. Pep will have him tracking back, pressing, and we will figure it out. The Kid is special with the ball. I'll definitely give him that :)

I know he's great as a 10 but I wasn't so sure about him if we played him in a deeper role similar to Kev's. In the CL semi-finals I saw a guy who was lazy when pressing the ball and was very poor defensively when he was involved. If I remember correctly it was Fernandinho who embarrassed him multiple times. He was missing tackles, getting torched, and it felt like we we're almost picking on him. We probably were. I think he finally ended up hacking the shit out of him out of frustration. I don't think that was just a one-off either. He's just piss poor defensively.

I'm over it though. Get him in. Pep will have him tracking back, pressing, and we will figure it out. The Kid is special with the ball. I'll definitely give him that :)

To be fair to Isco I think majority of the players on both sides were piss poor over the two legs. That has to be one of the most uninspiring UCL semi-finals of all time.

Would have isco over b.Silva but not over d. Silva. He is a very good player who is out of favour at the moment but that's only because he is up against kroos and modric for his preferred position. Would have him but he is more of a luxury signing to take abit of pressure of kdb and Silva.

Would have isco over b.Silva but not over d. Silva. He is a very good player who is out of favour at the moment but that's only because he is up against kroos and modric for his preferred position. Would have him but he is more of a luxury signing to take abit of pressure of kdb and Silva.
If one of David or Kev get injured we'll be short on quality in the midfield. Plus the fact that he can play on the wing too makes Isco more than a luxury player in my view.

If one of David or Kev get injured we'll be short on quality in the midfield. Plus the fact that he can play on the wing too makes Isco more than a luxury player in my view.
Yes he can play on the wing so can Silva and kdb but it's not their best position as a winger isco would be behind sane, sterling, Jesus and possibly kdb and nolito(if he can rediscover his start of the season form).

The more I watch him, the more I want us to sign him. It's no coincidence Real scored 3 goals and won the game after he came on.

Unreal performance yet again tonight when given his chance..Its not a shame being behind Kroos and Modric in the pecking order,and playing under a Neanderthal manager in Zidane.Would have taken him in 2013 and would still now,esp having to watch Navas/Delph/Fernando at the club.Just needs the right coach to get the best out of him..Pep would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.