Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game changer for Madrid last night and could be the same for City, his work rate is phenomenal and his touch sublime.

If we can commit to him and Real haven't about-faced and made him a starter, then he's a must have signing IMO.

Do you think Isco is better than Hazard ?

In a Pep team I would say yes. On an individual level they could be considered comparable with Hazard's higher ceiling mitigated by his lack of consistency, but Isco's contributions across the park make him far more suited to Guardiola's game on the whole.

Are we actually in for him? He seems tailor made for one of the free no8 roles. Only issue is he's had the opportunity to come here a few times and has knocked us back.

only once he knocked us back wasn't it? even that was down to his dad I believe! if hes available we need to get him

Are we actually in for him? He seems tailor made for one of the free no8 roles. Only issue is he's had the opportunity to come here a few times and has knocked us back.

Marca stated that he wants to move and that City is the most likely landing spot, Pep having identified him as a target this summer. Take from that what you will:

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/02/21/58ab63b0268e3eb4148b4580.html

As to why he would come now and not before, his minutes have been decreasing and his patience going with them. It's obvious he's more than good enough to start for any world class team but he's locked out by Kroos, Casemiro and Modric.

He also had the opportunity last January. Talks took place and his camp were keen on the move.

so he is keen then!? maybe we said we would make the transfer happen in the summer? would help with the accounting for the books anyhow?

we wont mate, I reckon there will be 2 new full backs, 2 new centre backs, a new GK and a new DM

Yeah, that's a huge outlay, and that's before you add Isco to the equation. We should have a wad of cash to spend, particularly with the amount of players we have leaving the club.

Nasri, Hart, Mangala, Clichy, Sagna, Zaba, Navas, Bony etc.

That's gonna take around 700k a week off the wage list.

Yeah, that's a huge outlay, and that's before you add Isco to the equation. We should have a wad of cash to spend, particularly with the amount of players we have leaving the club.

Nasri, Hart, Mangala, Clichy, Sagna, Zaba, Navas, Bony etc.

That's gonna take around 700k a week off the wage list.

I still think yaya will go mate as well and wouldn't be surprised if pep sold vinny! I`ve been told that there will be a bigger kit deal this summer unfortunately still with nike though! :-( I think we will go past the £200m mark this summer but with young, world class youngsters (ie the next generation of superstar) that pep can take forward and the club can get long term gains out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.