Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this one has legs and in hindsight I'm glad we didn't get him under Pellegrini who was dialing it in by the time we thought we were getting him.

Would be an absolutely quality addition.

Yaya is great at recycling the ball and picking a pass. Just signs that Yaya gets caught in possession a little more often of late - and teams will increasingly target him as a way of stopping us playing. Next season we need someone more mobile in the pivot role.

Was a question aimed at anybody to be honest,as I said wasn't a dig at TS...just was interested as to who would be left out to make way,in a general opinion way.
There will be 5 players fighting for 3 spots. In theory I think Silva, Debryune and Isco will get the most games is everyone was healthy with Gundo getting a little fewer and Dihno getting the fewest.

But we need not predict. Have all 5 starter material and it would play itself out.

Ps: in my iteration of things, we don't resign Yaya.

There will be 5 players fighting for 3 spots. In theory I think Silva, Debryune and Isco will get the most games is everyone was healthy with Gundo getting a little fewer and Dihno getting the fewest.

But we need not predict. Have all 5 starter material and it would play itself out.

Ps: in my iteration of things, we don't resign Yaya.

I think Yaya deserves to stay on merit for his performances this season, and besides, depth is vital.

We're also likely to keep Fernando, though he'll only play sparingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.