Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't our **** ref from last week against Monaco by any chance was it? Apparently he's a bit of a Real Madrid fan, Maureen used to beg for him to be given their big games.

Didn't event think to connect the dots but it could very well have been

I think nasri could do iscos job, and without spending, suppose it just depends whether or not he'd put the effort in closing down etc

I have seen Isco play at both wing and full-back, his defensive game was excellent.

We appear to besinging from same hymn sheet on this one?

He would be the youthful upgrade on Yaya as the deepest lying midfielder along with Silva.

Technique, when coupled with inspiration and motivation, from someone like Pep, makes Isco an incredible asset
Heard anything mate? It's a deal I would like to happen but can't see it being a priority this window, and he will have a choice of clubs if real let it be know they are willing to do business.

Nasri is the last thing we need right now. He is about to turn 30 and if we don't sell him to Sevilla, they'll be many other options.

Just read that Barca want Isco as well and are trying to convince him to leave as a free agent in 2018. Very unlikely.

We should get this deal sorted right away, very underrated player. Better than Gundogan IMO

I think you are doing Yaya a diservice, His passing and ball retention are unrivaled . These are the key attributes for the Pivot.
I very much doubt Isco could reach that level straight away. Yaya has had a lot of experience in that role coupled with his quality.

^ agree. This is Yaya were talking about ffs not Fernando

I think nasri could do iscos job, and without spending, suppose it just depends whether or not he'd put the effort in closing down etc

He could, but he'll be 30, and Isco 24. Selling Nasri for the £24m clause would nearly finance Isco, who's a younger, hungrier replacement without the history of losing motivation and injury history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.