Isis Threaten Champions league games

I still can’t get my head around them announcing this in advance. I’ve no recollection of this before other major terrorist atrocities.

My mate’s son is out there. Said the police evacuated Plaza Mayor earlier - it was a UK copper who came over to them and it wasn’t the usual Madrid police thing where they were being dicks - and he’s now back in his apartment. He’s never seen as many police as he has today. He and his mates are debating what to do next and whether to even go to the game. These are young lads who wouldn’t normally be fazed.
That sounds bad pal. Hope they’re all safe. Everyone for that matter.

This just started off as some daft post on X this morning. Then came its credibility.

I still can’t get my head around them announcing this in advance. I’ve no recollection of this before other major terrorist atrocities.
Nothing is going to happen is it. If it is from them then they’re looking for what the reaction is.

My mate’s son is out there. Said the police evacuated Plaza Mayor earlier - it was a UK copper who came over to them and it wasn’t the usual Madrid police thing where they were being dicks - and he’s now back in his apartment. He’s never seen as many police as he has today. He and his mates are debating what to do next and whether to even go to the game. These are young lads who wouldn’t normally be fazed.

Exactly what the terrorists want. Fear and disruption. It's an odd one these loons putting out warnings they usually just use surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.