Isis Threaten Champions league games

If you're going to blow yerself and others up then you wouldn't buy a ticket or queue up to get in..
That was the strange things about the 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers. Their “leader” and another of the bombers went into an Oyster bar in Hollywood a couple of days before, ordered Vodkas and when the bill came they kicked off over the cost knowing they didn’t really need the money.

Newspapers picking up on this now. I'm sure if it escalates to the point of ISIS being prepared to carry it out the relevant authorities will hopefully step in and either capture the terrorists before they attack or call the match off through safety concerns.

My eldest has flew out this morning, doing the day trip. Looks like I'm going to be stressing all day :(

In the games after 9/11, I used to sit there thinking stadia were just sitting ducks.
That's why Stuart Pearce was appointed. If a suicide bomber went to our matches under Pearce, the chances were they'd feel sorry for us and think we'd already suffered enough, or fall asleep and forget to pull the trigger.

Newspapers picking up on this now. I'm sure if it escalates to the point of ISIS being prepared to carry it out the relevant authorities will hopefully step in and either capture the terrorists before they attack or call the match off through safety concerns.

My eldest has flew out this morning, doing the day trip. Looks like I'm going to be stressing all day :(
ffs.

That's why Stuart Pearce was appointed. If a suicide bomber went to our matches under Pearce, the chances were they'd feel sorry for us and think we'd already suffered enough, or fall asleep and forget to pull the trigger.
I Genuinely fell asleep once at the match under Pearce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.