Islamophobia in the Conservative Party

Yes, it does matter because its a descriptive, you could say if they were carrying a sink plunger it would look like a darlek and be telling a truth to a lot of people that are not "Racist" but find it funny, your putting your interpretation on its meaning and how others perceive it.

His job as a journalist is to entertain his readers, he mocks many things including himself at times, if it were any other weirdo cult not a word would be said, what causes discrimination is actions and this section of society has brought a lot on its self, why is it a special case that can not be mocked ?.

Last edited:
Yes, it does matter because its a descriptive, you could say if they were carrying a sink plunger it would look like a darlek and be telling a truth to a lot of people that are not racist but find it funny, your putting your interpretation on its meaning and how others perceive it.

His job as a journalist is to entertain his readers, he mocks many things including himself at times, if it were any other weirdo cult not a word would be said, what causes discrimination is actions and this section of society has brought a lot on its self, why is it a special case that can not be mocked ?.

It's a part of someone's attire that i didn't mix with in the UK.
In Australia its part of a friends families attire and something they wear in their culture.
I dont see them as bank robbers, i dont see them as letter boxes and I think Boris is a racist ****

I dont see them as bank robbers, i dont see them as letter boxes and I think Boris is a racist ****

He did not say they were, he said "Looked like", nor are they a race so your misusing the English language again to redefine meaning to fit your interpretation.
You are perfectly free to think what you like or say, but then so is Boris.

Yes, it does matter because its a descriptive, you could say if they were carrying a sink plunger it would look like a darlek and be telling a truth to a lot of people that are not "Racist" but find it funny, your putting your interpretation on its meaning and how others perceive it.

He is an MP. He like many others moonlight at the expense of the service they provide to their constituents. If Boris were my MP I'd wonder why he was spending time writing articles ( amongst other extra curricular jobs he has had ) and not holding extra surgeries to get his constituents views on say burka's and niqab's to accurately represent them in Parliament.

PMQs_Boris_Johnson_28th_Feb_06.jpg

1. On Hillary Clinton, Telegraph 2007

She's got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital.

2. On Bashar Al-Assad, Telegraph March 2016
Hooray, I say. Bravo – and keep going.

3. On black people, 2010
What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies.

4. On his time as editor of Spectator
Johnson was heavily criticised back in 2008 about a Spectator article which was published when he was editor of the publication. Ken Livingston and a black lawyer accused him of condoning racism after he allowed an article to be published which said:

Orientals ... have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole.

5. On Barack Obama, The Sun April 2006
The part-Kenyan President [has an] ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender.

6. On Malaysian women attending university, 2013
At the World Islamic Economic Forum Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said that 68 per cent of women were going to be attending university, to which Johnson quipped:

[Female students went to university because they] have got to find men to marry.

7. On the EU and the Nazis, The Sunday Telegraph 2016
Johnson claimed that the past 2,000 years had seen failed attempts to recreate the "golden age" of the Roman Empire.

Napoleon, Hitler, various people tried this out, and it ends tragically. The EU is an attempt to do this by different methods.

8. On Turkish president Tayyip Erdoğan, The Spectator, May 2016
There was a young fellow from Ankara

Who was a terrific wankerer.

Till he sowed his wild oats

With the help of a goat

But he didn’t even stop to thankera.

9. On Eurosceptics
I can hardly condemn Ukip as a bunch of boss-eyed, foam-flecked euro hysterics, when I have been sometimes not far short of boss-eyed, foam-flecked hysteria myself.

10. On voting Conservative
Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3.

I think all the Boris loving Tory voting Brexiteers who are getting off on Corbyn being dealt a death by 1,000 cuts having his historical murmurings would do well to read the above and imagine a GE where Boris was leading the Tories into battle and all that - and more - was drip fed out to an electorate that, like the Tory party as a whole, a majority of which don't like Boris to start with.

Me? I'd fucking love it - get JRM and Gove as his champions - will be like offering the country a free glass of cold sick with every vote cast for the Tories........

I think all the Boris loving Tory voting Brexiteers who are getting off on Corbyn being dealt a death by 1,000 cuts having his historical murmurings would do well to read the above and imagine a GE where Boris was leading the Tories into battle and all that - and more - was drip fed out to an electorate that, like the Tory party as a whole, a majority of which don't like Boris to start with.

Me? I'd fucking love it - get JRM and Gove as his champions - will be like offering the country a free glass of cold sick with every vote cast for the Tories........

What about this Labour voting brexiteer who cant fucking stand the anti semitic, terrorist loving twat that is Corbyn?

Who should i vote for?

See them as, think they look like. Same same.

And your support of Gove when his wife came out and said racist comments of muslim women was "clever and funny"

And you want her husband leading the country?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.