Israel-Palestine Conflict

I won’t post the videos because I know how sensitive some of your are about Twitter / X but a lot of the IDF videos have been taken apart as stage managed. The jihadi with the guns above his head was refilmed several times. Unfortunately, the Director didn’t tell him to keep the guns in the same hands. It would be funny if these films weren’t being used as justification to kill more civilians.

There’s also a fake UN bag being used to “carry weapons” but I won’t bore you with the details.

I won’t post the videos because I know how sensitive some of your are about Twitter / X but a lot of the IDF videos have been taken apart as stage managed. The jihadi with the guns above his head was refilmed several times. Unfortunately, the Director didn’t tell him to keep the guns in the same hands. It would be funny if these films weren’t being used as justification to kill more civilians.

There’s also a fake UN bag being used to “carry weapons” but I won’t bore you with the details.
So not too much unlike Pallywood productions then ?

Reasonable to conclude in who's opinion?
If you don't see any evidence than you just come to a reasonable conclusion, i e, make it up and throw it out there
You keep inferring, assuming and concluding to support your false relativism but you never hear Palestinians referring to Jews as sub human but on the other hand you constantly hear members of the Israeli government referring to the Palestinians as subhuman which you never condemn but rather glibly "reasonably conclude" that the other side must be thinking the same.
The Palestinians, and Muslims in general, were always quite happy to give the Jews refuge in their countries for centuries right from the times of the Spanish inquisition and even before that when they were fleeing persecution at the hands of the Europeans, who have historically been the biggest persecutors and murderers of Jews. They were giving them refuge when the Americans were turning away shipfulls of Jewish refugees during WW2 and returning them to Germany to face the concentration camps and gas chambers ( it's all documented fact) and the British were trying to keep out the Jews by using the Aliens Act of 1919 and the Germans, Poles, Ukrainians, Russians and other assorted Europeans were busy pogroming them.

If ever there was an example of the saying that "a good deed never goes unpunished", this is it.

How's this for an example of shameless ingratitude and treachery.

I take it that you've never bothered with the Koran then. Or even checking what UNRWA schools pump out to their pupils then, nevermind what Palestinian TV puts out ?

When you say 'quite happy' do you mean as second class citizens who must pay the jizya and feel themselves to be humiliated ?

Which fluffy world do you live in ?

So much fake propoganda all round. I thought the IDF would be able to send in professional film crews / directors etc. Maybe they wouldn't accept local skopkeepers getting the Guantanamo treatment. Who knows.
Well it would seem that you don't know for sure whilst you are busy shifting your narrative !

I take it that you've never bothered with the Koran then. Or even checking what UNRWA schools pump out to their pupils then, nevermind what Palestinian TV puts out ?

When you say 'quite happy' do you mean as second class citizens who must pay the jizya and feel themselves to be humiliated ?

Which fluffy world do you live in ?
Yeah, they were that humiliated that they chose to follow the Arab Muslims out of Spain back to North Africa rather than live under the Christians.

Yeah, they were that humiliated that they chose to follow the Arab Muslims out of Spain back to North Africa rather than live under the Christians.
Follow you say........

Not kicked out with, as would be with Christianity at the time !

Oh for fluffy worlds where you get to make it up to suit yourself hey ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.