Israel-Palestine Conflict

Yep. With me stating Not Hamas. You have to realise that the IDF/Israeli Goverment and the settlers are Terriost. So should Palestinians be armed to defend themselves against these Cunts?

It's never going to happen, and even if it did Israel would then just level the place like in Gaza. Really feels like this time there is no stopping Israel and they can do what they want with impunity.

Answer the question?
Oh I see.....
Should the world be arming the likes of the Palastinian Authority, who pay a stipend, and pensions to terrorists who murder Israelies, Fatah, perhaps you'd like PLO back, and then more could be donated to PIJ.......

Perhaps we could send them more cash via Iran, and boost Hizbalah whilst we are at it ?

Don't be a fool, you're embarrssing yourself !

Oh I see.....
Should the world be arming the likes of the Palastinian Authority, who pay a stipend, and pensions to terrorists who murder Israelies, Fatah, perhaps you'd like PLO back, and then more could be donated to PIJ.......

Perhaps we could send them more cash via Iran, and boost Hizbalah whilst we are at it ?

Don't be a fool, you're embarrssing yourself !
So I'll ask again.

Should the Palestinians in the West Bank be armed against the Settlers/Idf who are stealing land and murdering folk?

4th time now.

You've already embarrassed yourself thinking Hamas run the West Bank.

So I'll ask again.

Should the Palestinians in the West Bank be armed against the Settlers/Idf who are murdering them?

4th time now.
See reply above Che.............

You're not advocating defence, you are advocating war, and dare I say the genocide that you would love, but not dare to post about here because despite not caring of others lives, you do seem to care about not being seen as what you blatantly are, and you wouldn't want a ban would you Che ? ;-o

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.