Israel-Palestine Conflict

I basically want the Palestinians armed to defend themselves. Especially the ones who's homes are stolen by murdering settlers.

And somehow that's wrong?
But you don't want that do you.

You want them armed to murder Israelies, even though you daren't say that on here, and hide behind dupliicity !

Thats a bit like me saying you're happy the IDF/Settlers are murdering Palestinians. Which you clearly do but haven't the bollocks to say it.
If you check back, you will find that I have stated, many times, that one death is one too many.

So no, nothing like what you are saying. Metaphorically you are advocating that there is a fire, and that we should throw lots more petrol onto it !

If you check back, you will find that I have stated, many times, that one death is one too many.

So no, nothing like what you are saying. Metaphorically you are advocating that there is a fire, and that we should throw lots more petrol onto it !

Well when you accuse other posters of wanting Israelis to be murdered expect it to be met with the same back. You clearly want the Israelis to carry on murdering at will without the Palestinians having any sort of defence.

Well when you accuse other posters of wanting Israelis to be murdered expect it to be met with the same back. You clearly want the Israelis to carry on murdering at will without the Palestinians having any sort of defence.
That is what you yourself implicitly advocate when you talk of further arming the situation. Are you that blinded by your narrative that you can't (rather don't want to admit that ) see that ?

It's like 6th form politics with you Che !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.