Israel-Palestine Conflict

If you read the thread, I don't agree with a single life lost on either side.
tbh it sounds like you say that just to cover yourself whilst you condone Isreali soldiers killing innocent people. Do you think Isreal needs to stop what they are doing? Simple question

tbh it sounds like you say that just to cover yourself whilst you condone Isreali soldiers killing innocent people. Do you think Isreal needs to stop what they are doing? Simple question
To be honest, if you were, what it sounds like in your narrative is not what it is.

I think that they both need to stop what they are doing It should never have come to this.

Actions have consequences for all involved, and perhaps if Hamas cared about its people it would stop the indiscriminate attacks.

To be honest, if you were, what it sounds like in your narrative is not what it is.

I think that they both need to stop what they are doing It should never have come to this.

Actions have consequences for all involved, and perhaps if Hamas cared about its people it would stop the indiscriminate attacks.
Ok you are imagining different things than I am saying. nvm you are lost. Another for ignore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.