Israel-Palestine Conflict

With a heavy heart, it’s clear that the only way this ends is with the death of every Jew and Christian in Israel. People who use religion for power and murder are the lowest level of scum on this planet imho

Or every Last bit of Palestinian land is taken and they are erased of the planet. We can go down this route too

A real failure of security services this. No way something on this scale can be pulled off without someone slipping up somewhere.

Even more so that it’s the end of Sukkot one of the biggest/longest Jewish holidays of the year, historic lessons from things like the Tet offensive not heeded. It’s a truly horrible situation for normal people living in both territories.

One day both sides will realise this is largely Churchill’s fault and Join forces to attack Blenheim.
Ironically, one of the key players in the events that led to the Balfour Declaration was a man called Charles Dreyfus, who was both chairman of his local Conservative Party, who Balfour was the local MP for, and also a leading figure in the local Zionist Federation.

Dreyfus also set up Clayton Aniline, which stood on the land now occupied by the CFA.

Even more so that it’s the end of Sukkot one of the biggest/longest Jewish holidays of the year, historic lessons from things like the Tet offensive not heeded. It’s a truly horrible situation for normal people living in both territories.
Yom Kippur war started almost exactly 50 years ago.
And after Israel eventually won the conflict, OPEC countries in the Middle East responded by quadrupling the cost of oil.
And that caused huge inflation (and by implication huge financial interest rates) throughout the 1970s and into the 1980s.

Last edited:
This question was asked on the news earlier. In fact someone went further and said why didn't certain western countries intervene when Israel started building settlements and turfing the Palestinians out. I mean the UN stated it was illegal.
I am shocked to read messages here, not a lot to be honest, that try to somehow justify the devastating terrorist attack that happened today and is still happening at these moments.

Hundreds of murdered Israelis - most of them civilians, including children, women and old people, some of them Holocaust survivors, who were simply executed in their own homes. Dozens of Israeli abductees, most of them civilians - including babies and little kids, who were taken into Gaza controlled by Hamas, a terrorist organization for those who somehow seem to have forgotten.
Among other things, since this morning more than 3,000 missiles have been fired at Israel and I, like most of the Israeli's residents, have been in shelters since morning.

I can understand people who support the Palestinians and support their will to have a state, even though I think most of them don't really know the facts and the reality here in Israel, but let's say I can understand the support for the Palestinians from a human point of view. But to support or justify such a murderous act of terrorism is a shame.

Try to think how you would feel if God forbid you received such a terrorist attack on your country, killing hundreds of innocent people, taking dozens of them as hostages? Now you will understand that this has been the reality in Israel for decades with tens of thousands of missiles and thousands of deaths in just the last 20 years from Hamas in Gaza, after Israel was ready to remove the "occupation" from Gaza and gave them independence.

Now tell me if you would allow a Palestinian state to be established in the heart of the State of Israel in Judea and Samaria? It is probably easy to criticise Israel thousands of miles away in your safe homes and countries.

I pray that innocent people will not be harmed on both sides, but Israel will have to destroy Hamas this time.
Understand your anger and frustration and this should not be happening but let’s be honest Isreal are not saints either and over the years they have displaced hundreds and thousands of people . How would you feel if one day you were kicked out if your house and told to leave as it was being claimed by someone else . You will know alot more about this conflict than me but it’s not all one sided either .

Is this 'war' over land, religion or BOTH ? sorry for my lack of understanding on this but can someone clarify why they are fighting...in layman terms please
I'd rather not go down that rabbit hole, as people who don't have first hands knowledge on here seem to think when you mention it, this means you support every action that has ever been taken . I personally don't consider myself to have a side other than experience and understanding of the difficulties Isreal faced way back then ( and obviously still do after today). However, have made mistakes along the way themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.