Israel-Palestine Conflict

Because Ukraine is a democratic, sovereign state invaded by a non-democratic entity which has commit numerous terrorist acts. So anyone supporting Ukraine should also be supporting Israel in this particular instance.
Are you allowed to support neither side? As far as I can tell, it's been cunts on both sides my entire life while the vast majority of people on both sides just have to live through the shit they cause. Right-wing, ultra-nationalist bigots on the Israeli side, and Islamic fanatic terrorists on the other. Not even a hint of a diplomatic solution at any point because of the people in charge on both sides.

Not saying it's not true, but I'm always skeptical about anything that appears on social media during a war. There's so much unchecked bullshit flying around.
Probably wishful thinking unfortunately

Are you allowed to support neither side? As far as I can tell, it's been cunts on both sides my entire life while the vast majority of people on both sides just have to live through the shit they cause. Right-wing, ultra-nationalist bigots on the Israeli side, and Islamic fanatic terrorists on the other. Not even a hint of a diplomatic solution at any point because of the people in charge on both sides.
You're absolutely right. Couldn't have put it better myself.

I can’t for the life of me understand why any neutral would support either side.

I totally agree and whilst some on here will slag each other off, trading insults etc we should remember that innocent people, especially innocent children are dying.
The world has ignored the problem for too long and certain countries encouraged Israel instead of condoning them, now children die.

Not having a solution is different to ignoring a problem.

I am shocked to read messages here, not a lot to be honest, that try to somehow justify the devastating terrorist attack that happened today and is still happening at these moments.

Hundreds of murdered Israelis - most of them civilians, including children, women and old people, some of them Holocaust survivors, who were simply executed in their own homes. Dozens of Israeli abductees, most of them civilians - including babies and little kids, who were taken into Gaza controlled by Hamas, a terrorist organization for those who somehow seem to have forgotten.
Among other things, since this morning more than 3,000 missiles have been fired at Israel and I, like most of the Israeli's residents, have been in shelters since morning.

I can understand people who support the Palestinians and support their will to have a state, even though I think most of them don't really know the facts and the reality here in Israel, but let's say I can understand the support for the Palestinians from a human point of view. But to support or justify such a murderous act of terrorism is a shame.

Try to think how you would feel if God forbid you received such a terrorist attack on your country, killing hundreds of innocent people, taking dozens of them as hostages? Now you will understand that this has been the reality in Israel for decades with tens of thousands of missiles and thousands of deaths in just the last 20 years from Hamas in Gaza, after Israel was ready to remove the "occupation" from Gaza and gave them independence.

Now tell me if you would allow a Palestinian state to be established in the heart of the State of Israel in Judea and Samaria? It is probably easy to criticise Israel thousands of miles away in your safe homes and countries.

I pray that innocent people will not be harmed on both sides, but Israel will have to destroy Hamas this time.

Is this 'war' over land, religion or BOTH ? sorry for my lack of understanding on this but can someone clarify why they are fighting...in layman terms please
I'm in my late sixties and if I tried to explain it I'd probably have died from old age before I'd finished, but I'll give you the simple explanation.

I have two granddaughters, aged 1 and 3 and they aren't short of toys. But if one i'd playing with a particular toy, the other always wants it. The 3-year-old will generally grab it off the 1-year-old or the 1-year-old will try to grab it and start crying when she can't get it. They could easily play with another toy, or play together, but one always wants the toy.

With a heavy heart, it’s clear that the only way this ends is with the death of every Jew and Christian in Israel. People who use religion for power and murder are the lowest level of scum on this planet imho

I am shocked to read messages here, not a lot to be honest, that try to somehow justify the devastating terrorist attack that happened today and is still happening at these moments.

Hundreds of murdered Israelis - most of them civilians, including children, women and old people, some of them Holocaust survivors, who were simply executed in their own homes. Dozens of Israeli abductees, most of them civilians - including babies and little kids, who were taken into Gaza controlled by Hamas, a terrorist organization for those who somehow seem to have forgotten.
Among other things, since this morning more than 3,000 missiles have been fired at Israel and I, like most of the Israeli's residents, have been in shelters since morning.

I can understand people who support the Palestinians and support their will to have a state, even though I think most of them don't really know the facts and the reality here in Israel, but let's say I can understand the support for the Palestinians from a human point of view. But to support or justify such a murderous act of terrorism is a shame.

Try to think how you would feel if God forbid you received such a terrorist attack on your country, killing hundreds of innocent people, taking dozens of them as hostages? Now you will understand that this has been the reality in Israel for decades with tens of thousands of missiles and thousands of deaths in just the last 20 years from Hamas in Gaza, after Israel was ready to remove the "occupation" from Gaza and gave them independence.

Now tell me if you would allow a Palestinian state to be established in the heart of the State of Israel in Judea and Samaria? It is probably easy to criticise Israel thousands of miles away in your safe homes and countries.

I pray that innocent people will not be harmed on both sides, but Israel will have to destroy Hamas this time.
Again someone else stating posters have said this murderous act is Jusified. Stop talking fuckin bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.