Israel-Palestine Conflict

Yom Kippur war started almost exactly 50 years ago.
And after Israel eventually won the conflict, OPEC countries in the Middle East response by quadrupling the cost of oil.
And that caused huge inflation (and by implication huge financial interest rates) throughout the 1970s and into the 1980s.

I would think we might see some serious ripples from this but it’s absolutely fucking nothing compared to the carnage that’s been unleashed on civilians.

Understand your anger and frustration and this should not be happening but let’s be honest Isreal are not saints either and over the years they have displaced hundreds and thousands of people . How would you feel if one day you were kicked out if your house and told to leave as it was being claimed by someone else . You will know alot more about this conflict than me but it’s not all one sided either .
Did you know that hundreds of thousands of Jews in Arab and North African countries were also either intimidated into leaving or expelled from their ancestral homes, mainly between 1948 (although it started before then) and the 1980's? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_the_Muslim_world

And that's the problem in this conflict. Both sides feel they have grounds for claiming, or have suffered, injustice over many years. And they have got grounds.

Someone asked how did it start. It pretty well goes back to biblical times.

ImIsrael will have to destroy Hamas this time.

Which is why this conflict will rumble on and on, long past my death and probably my children’s and their children.

By the time Israel has finished avenging this, no matter how many they’ve killed, there will be record numbers prepared to retaliate the retaliation.

I just watched the footage of that building flattened in the Gaza. Anyone could have been caught up in that. What a horrible situation.
Oh wow.
If you want I have hundreds of videos to send you about the murder of innocent citizens, executions, hundreds of bodies on the streets in Israel of children women and old people. Or is your humanity and love of people limited to only one side here? And just so you know, the Israeli army notifies the Palestinians hours before it demolishes any building to evacuate innocents. If we wanted to just kill them we could do it in 5 minutes. We are at war and still trying to avoid harming innocents

I just watched the footage of that building flattened in the Gaza. Anyone could have been caught up in that. What a horrible situation.

Depending which vid that is, it might not be recent. The most popular one I’ve seen doing the rounds today is actually from a few years ago.

Particularly Twitter under Musks ownership, I’d be wary of anything on social media if you don’t already know and trust the source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.