Israel-Palestine Conflict

Oh wow.
If you want I have hundreds of videos to send you about the murder of innocent citizens, executions, hundreds of bodies on the streets in Israel of children women and old people. Or is your humanity and love of people limited to only one side here? And just so you know, the Israeli army notifies the Palestinians hours before it demolishes any building to evacuate innocents. If we wanted to just kill them we could do it in 5 minutes. We are at war and still trying to avoid harming innocents
Did I say that?

Oh wow.
If you want I have hundreds of videos to send you about the murder of innocent citizens, executions, hundreds of bodies on the streets in Israel of children women and old people. Or is your humanity and love of people limited to only one side here? And just so you know, the Israeli army notifies the Palestinians hours before it demolishes any building to evacuate innocents. If we wanted to just kill them we could do it in 5 minutes. We are at war and still trying to avoid harming innocents
I feel your pain brother, but im not sure he was supporting a side rather than witnessing a horror which those who don't know will never know , maybe take a step back for a little while , shalom

Oh wow.

I suppose you give the children notice when they were using catapults and the Israeli forces murdered them. I can also post hundreds of videos too on War crimes committed by Israel. You know just too even it up.

Anyone any clue on what Hamas are hoping to achieve? It's almost like some bizarre self-destruct button has been pressed.

In 1948, after 6 million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust, the United Nations decided to establish a state for the Jews, the State of Israel, alongside the Palestinians who live here. Now if you claim that there was a Palestinian state here before Israel , tell me who was the first Palestinian president, what currency did they use, what Was it its capital city? Now that we both agree there was no Palestine state here , Israel agreed to the proposal - which was accepted by a UN vote by an overwhelming majority. And then arabs countries started a war on Israel , a country that had not even been established yet, without an organized army. And we won. So what are we supposed to do? Give them back the settlements we conquered after they murdered thousands of us and wanted to conquer the small country UN gave us? And over the years there were several more such wars, with a large number of Arab countries that wanted to destroy Israel and we won every one of them.

I already explained in my previous post why exactly it is impossible to give a state to the Palestinians and here is an example of what happened today. But the most ridiculous thing is that, despite everything, people, who don't really know the facts, criticize Israel and think that we are the bad side here. To be honest? I don't care what people like you think anymore.

I saw with my own eyes people dying in the streets after they were executed. For me, the whole world can hate Israel. We are at war we didn't want, need to protect our homeland and we will do exactly what your countries would do in a similar case, probably even less.
you know what I’m not even going to get into his with you. Stay safe though .

In 1948, after 6 million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust, the United Nations decided to establish a state for the Jews, the State of Israel, alongside the Palestinians who live here. Now if you claim that there was a Palestinian state here before Israel , tell me who was the first Palestinian president, what currency did they use, what Was it its capital city? Now that we both agree there was no Palestine state here , Israel agreed to the proposal - which was accepted by a UN vote by an overwhelming majority. And then arabs countries started a war on Israel , a country that had not even been established yet, without an organized army. And we won. So what are we supposed to do? Give them back the settlements we conquered after they murdered thousands of us and wanted to conquer the small country UN gave us? And over the years there were several more such wars, with a large number of Arab countries that wanted to destroy Israel and we won every one of them.

I already explained in my previous post why exactly it is impossible to give a state to the Palestinians and here is an example of what happened today. But the most ridiculous thing is that, despite everything, people, who don't really know the facts, criticize Israel and think that we are the bad side here. To be honest? I don't care what people like you think anymore.

I saw with my own eyes people dying in the streets after they were executed. For me, the whole world can hate Israel. We are at war we didn't want, need to protect our homeland and we will do exactly what your countries would do in a similar case, probably even less.
Can you stop with the propaganda, we all know there is evidence both sides have committed atrocities historically, however we also know Israels response to this will certainly involve the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of civilians who had no say in what happened today and yesterday. Until either side grows the fuck up and stops the endless whatabouterry this never stops.

Anyone any clue on what Hamas are hoping to achieve? It's almost like some bizarre self-destruct button has been pressed.
Extermination of every Jewish citizen and the eradication of the State of Israel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.