Israel-Palestine Conflict

Let’s continue the debate here, otherwise moderators will be paying us a visit soon.

@BlueAnorak Do you genuinely believe @Mr Kobayashi wants to “erase all Jews”?

Is that a productive accusation?
I thought I'd have a look at this thread after a good few months and in some ways not a lot's changed. Directly after Oct 7th I engaged with Mr Kobayashi on here concerning the whole situation. The debate rapidly took a downward turn because of the inference myself and others reached from some of his comments. Draw your own conclusions from what you are stating in your post and what I'm saying in this one about the content of the exchange. Approx. 10 pages of comments were removed from the thread and someone had a little hiatus. Remember it Mr Kobayashi?

I thought I'd have a look at this thread after a good few months and in some ways not a lot's changed. Directly after Oct 7th I engaged with Mr Kobayashi on here concerning the whole situation. The debate rapidly took a downward turn because of the inference myself and others reached from some of his comments. Draw your own conclusions from what you are stating in your post and what I'm saying in this one about the content of the exchange. Approx. 10 pages of comments were removed from the thread and someone had a little hiatus. Remember it Mr Kobayashi?

I don't believe Israel has a right to exist

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck……

I'm confused, are we confusing Israel(Zionists) with Jewish people again? Do you know how many tens of thousands of Jewish people do not want Israel (the Zionist state) to exist?

This game of yours is getting old. People have seen through it. It's cost a genocide, but the world has woken up.

Okay here's a bit of basic fun and let's see if this can be examined objectively without skipping the premise:

Let's say @Mr Kobayashi had family that owned a 20 bedroom property and they shared 2 rooms of it with other neighbours, living in peace, then the town's Mayor comes in and inserts both @Roachy and @blueinsa family into that property taking up four more rooms. This is after other big influential families with much bigger properties rejected both of those families.

Kob's family is unhappy, but live with it.

Eventually, your families both decide to invite more friends and family into the property because the Mayor said you're allowed to live there, kicking out Kobayashi's family and reducing his family to two rooms and they, now, have to ask permission to leave or eat as you've taken the keys/ changed the locks.

Would you understand why the original family don't think the NEW inserts should have the right to be there? Even better, wouldn't you want to ask why the BIGGER families didn't accept them into their own properties?

I'm confused, are we confusing Israel(Zionists) with Jewish people again? Do you know how many tens of thousands of Jewish people do not want Israel (the Zionist state) to exist?

This game of yours is getting old. People have seen through it. It's cost a genocide, but the world has woken up.

Ha!

I should learn to read on before posting!

Your post is direct and to the point.

It will not be answered without conflation.

Okay here's a bit of basic fun and let's see if this can be examined objectively without skipping the premise:

Let's say @Mr Kobayashi had family that owned a 20 bedroom property and they shared 2 rooms of it with other neighbours, living in peace, then the town's Mayor comes in and inserts both @Roachy and @blueinsa family into that property taking up four more rooms. This is after other big influential families with much bigger properties rejected both of those families.

Kob's family is unhappy, but live with it.

Eventually, your families both decide to invite more friends and family into the property because the Mayor said you're allowed to live there, kicking out Kobayashi's family and reducing his family to two rooms and they, now, have to ask permission to leave or eat as you've taken the keys/ changed the locks.

Would you understand why the original family don't think the NEW inserts should have the right to be there? Even better, wouldn't you want to ask why the BIGGER families didn't accept them into their own properties?
Did you see the original conversation on here immediately after Oct 7th?

"quak...quak went the duck"

Welcome to the forum btw here4politics or should I say, here4thisthreadalone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.