Israel-Palestine Conflict

It was a simple question.

One where I thought might be understandable to look at without conflating.

However if you'd like to post the "original conversation"; do so.
I asked you a simple question that I'll take as a no. The original conversation was removed, and rightly so due to it's content. You can take that up with your "like" pal. Your analogy has been done to death on here, along with many others that express both sides of the conflict. Round we go.

I asked you a simple question that I'll take as a no. The original conversation was removed, and rightly so due to it's content. You can take that up with your "like" pal. Your analogy has been done to death on here, along with many others that express both sides of the conflict. Round we go.

So, you ask a question that can't be checked and claim it's been 'done to death'...

Meanwhile it, conveniently, gives you a means not to answer a 'relatively simple' question about understanding positions.

Really telling from someone who, clearly, has a Zionist eye.

So, you ask a question that can't be checked and claim it's been 'done to death'...

Meanwhile it, conveniently, gives you a means not to answer a 'relatively simple' question about understanding positions.

Really telling from someone who, clearly, has a Zionist eye.
Anti-zionist by any chance?

I'm confused, are we confusing Israel(Zionists) with Jewish people again? Do you know how many tens of thousands of Jewish people do not want Israel (the Zionist state) to exist?

This game of yours is getting old. People have seen through it. It's cost a genocide, but the world has woken up.
Your first line makes no sense. Israel is a country, zionists are people so you have said are you confusing a country (people) with Jewish people. And by Jewish people do you mean Jews worldwide or just those who live in Israel side by side with around 2m Arabs?

Just for the record the vast majority of Jews are zionists.

As for your comment about genocide, there is no genocide currently happening in Gaza. You can shout and moan as loud as you want about it but it’s just not true. Look up the definition of the word and try to understand its meaning before you and many others blindly keep repeating it.

And I presume the barrage of rockets that have just been sent indiscriminately from Rafah with the aim of killing civilians is just a self defence mechanism is it?

Completely.

Actually let me re-define it. I do not like any Ashkenazi/ Sephardic Jews hell-bent on destroying an indigenous people from its land, in order to live there and not live PEACEFULLY.

But, that's just me.
But you do recognise the state of Israel, and it's people?

But you do recognise the state of Israel, and it's people?

Do I recognise an enforced state within a land of indigenous people, who are being forced out of it??

What do you think?

I'll give you 3 guesses...

Do I recognise a people? Are you dense? The people are separate from the land they were inserted to claim to.

It's like saying Arse fans rock up to City and claim the stadium and insert Arsenal there and you're not supposed to object!!

I mean, wtf??

I did and many others also. Quite a few have never been on since after claiming they want rid of the Palestinians and to move on the land. I'm fairly sure they were Likud members.
Well I certainly don't want rid of the Palestinians from anywhere and hope for a peaceful solution asap.

Do I recognise an enforced state within a land of indigenous people, who are being forced out of it??

What do you think?

I'll give you 3 guesses...

Do I recognise a people? Are you dense? The people are separate from the land they were inserted to claim to.

It's like saying Arse fans rock up to City and claim the stadium and insert Arsenal there and you're not supposed to object!!

I mean, wtf??
Do you recognise the state of Israel, yes or no. If not where shall the Israeli people go? Be careful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.