Israel-Palestine Conflict

Do you recognise the state of Israel, yes or no. If not where shall the Israeli people go? Be careful.

So, you want to ask ME a question similar to the one YOU dismissed when I asked earlier?

Okay, so why don't the Israeli settlers return to whence they came?

Is that "careful" enough?

It's a bit like Philly Netty coming in from the US to become Israeli prime minister. He could return home, no? Because he's US born and...**say it with me** he's NOT INDIGENOUS!!

You want the indigenous people to the land removed? And is what is happening is not a genocide?! How sick is that thinking if you do...?

So, you want to ask ME a question similar to the one YOU dismissed when I asked earlier?

Okay, so why don't the Israeli settlers return to whence they came?

Is that "careful" enough?

It's a bit like Philly Netty coming in from the US to become Israeli prime minister. He could return home, no? Because he's US born and...**say it with me** he's NOT INDIGENOUS!!

You want the indigenous people to the land removed? And is what is happening is not a genocide?! How sick is that thinking if you do...?
No one needs removing and a peaceful solution's required. Out of interest where did the Israeli settlers come from?

No one needs removing and a peaceful solution's required. Out of interest where did the Israeli settlers come from?

It SHOULD be that if the indigenous people accept it, there is ONE nation and both are forced to live together with a shared power of Gov.

That way, there's no need for a Hamas etc.

However the Israeli settlers that want this genocide do NOT recognise the indigenous people of the land.

If YOu can't read the above examples of where certain Jewish denominations/ people come from, that's on you and your own personal education.

It SHOULD be that if the indigenous people accept it, there is ONE nation and both are forced to live together with a shared power of Gov.

That way, there's no need for a Hamas etc.

However the Israeli settlers that want this genocide do NOT recognise the indigenous people of the land.

If YOu can't read the above examples of where certain Jewish denominations/ people come from, that's on you and your own personal education.
Those Jewish groups can live in Israel right? Where they come from is irrelevant. By indigenous, if you mean Israeli and Palestinian, then one government with compromises on both sides is the way ahead.

Those Jewish groups can live in Israel right? Where they come from is irrelevant. By indigenous, if you mean Israeli and Palestinian, then one government with compromises on both sides is the way ahead.

If INSERTED Jews are determined accepted/ peaceful by the INDIGENOUS people of the land, that's fine. That doesn't matter if the INDIGENOUS people are Jewish or Muslim.

Both have lived PEACEFULLY before the INSERTED occupiers (from Europe in the main) of the land of Palestine called Israel.

I know what I'm talking about. You chose to ignore the insertion which has become the PROBLEM to peace.

If INSERTED Jews are determined accepted/ peaceful by the INDIGENOUS people of the land, that's fine. That doesn't matter if the INDIGENOUS people are Jewish or Muslim.

Both have lived PEACEFULLY before the INSERTED occupiers (from Europe in the main) of the land of Palestine called Israel.

I know what I'm talking about. You chose to ignore the insertion which has become the PROBLEM to peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.