Israel-Palestine Conflict

Just wondering, do Eds and Roachy, etc, post on these horrific reportings? Or is that when we get a bit of silence from them?
Sorry been at a wedding celebrating life so haven’t caught up on the news. But what I would say is that Israel has the right to defend herself, don’t you agree?

Sorry been at a wedding celebrating life so haven’t caught up on the news. But what I would say is that Israel has the right to defend herself, don’t you agree?
So that's all you have to say? Says it all.

To answer your ridiculous question. ICJ and ICC have clearly said no to killing (not defending against) innocent babies and women in Rafah.

Each massacre now needs to be investigated and if the planning and execution of a strike doesn’t take civilians into account, the perpetrators go to the Hague for war crimes.

UN Peacekeeping force needed on the ground.

So that's all you have to say? Says it all.

To answer your ridiculous question. ICJ and ICC have clearly said no to killing (not defending against) innocent babies and women in Rafah.
Sorry that I had other things to do. You need to read the full judgement of what was said not just the first few words. It was also said that all the hostages should be returned, why didn’t you mention that? It wasn’t a ridiculous question, you just don’t want to answer.

All lost of innocent civilian life in war is tragic, it does happen though despite best intentions. However when armed terrorists embed themselves amongst their population what is to be done to eliminate the murdering scum. Let them constantly run amok and plan another October 7 attack? Ask yourself why hasn’t the governing body of Gaza done anything to protect their own civilian population. There are 500 miles of underground tunnels but not one bomb shelter.

I have a day out with my family, I hope that’s ok with you as I won’t be fully abreast of what’s happening today either in Gaza.

I did and many others also. Quite a few have never been on since after claiming they want rid of the Palestinians and to move on the land. I'm fairly sure they were Likud members.
You mean supporters of the party that thinks Israel should have sovereignty from the river to the sea?

Absolute evil bastards.
2000lb bombs dropped on folk sheltering in the safe zone camp.

Massacre after Massacre with no repercussions.

Nah, they're not massacring nobody! They're defending themselves!

Just happens to be with US 2k lb bombs written with love from the UK too.

It's all love, baby!

Fuck Zionists and their knowing and unknowing sympathisers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.