Israel-Palestine Conflict

Sorry been at a wedding celebrating life so haven’t caught up on the news. But what I would say is that Israel has the right to defend herself, don’t you agree?

"...Celebrating life..."??

The sheer audacity/ cuntish behaviour of you.

Bet you're celebrating death as you claim blowing up CHILDREN is self defence!

Just for the record the vast majority of Jews are zionists.
Are they? https://fullfact.org/news/are-major...qaoLQVFaEeWxyx8ZMy3jIYoQ03fJ5_hgaAkCxEALw_wcB

"For the record" you really have to know what Zionism means. If it's just support for the right of Israel to exist, then most Jews are "Zionist".* But if it means what Zionism originally meant, then they'd all be making Aliyah and going to live in Israel. If it means support for Zionist terrorism in the past (Lehi called themselves terrorists), or Zionist expansionism (with terrorism and a bit of ethnic cleansing) now, I'm not sure that's what "the majority of Jews" support.

* Conversely, supporting the right of Israel to exist doesn't make one a Zionist.

For the record, where are the borders of Eretz Israel?

I would like to add my utmost respect to Pep for totally blanking the Israeli representative at the award ceremony. Not an easy thing to do for such a public personality considering the cnuts that will become your, and your family's, enemies.

I would like to add my utmost respect to Pep for totally blanking the Israeli representative at the award ceremony. Not an easy thing to do for such a public personality considering the cnuts that will become your, and your family's, enemies.
Not actually true. The video doing the rounds shows him not shaking hands with former Palace manager Alan Smith nearly a year ago at the Community Shield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.