Israel-Palestine Conflict

However, he’s no longer a HRs lawyer, the PM position brings other global complications.

I’m with you, I want to see this stopped but also realise we don’t really have a say, such is the modern day world.

I get the politics, but he will continue to be rightfully criticized and his party of failing to adhere to human rights and international law as long as his stance remains the same as the previous government.

I’d imagine the least Starmer can do is his pledge to move in accordance with international law. The ICJ released a pretty scathing advisory opinion, but at the moment Starmer seems more interested in taking direction from Washington…

Yes, it's pretty clear he won't do anything independent of US say-so.

It's pretty pathetic knowing the UK used to have its own autonomy on world politics.

But that's what 'special relationships' are for. A little cosplay, a little S&M and a little role play for the UK pretending it has any power...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.