Israel-Palestine Conflict

Boycott everything Israeli. Its South Africa all over again... Israeli people treating certain people of their country like scum. Its a modern apartheid system that ensures the future of the master race, that they have land to expand into, that they expel others from their land. They have become basically a racist country.

Dont get me wrong, Hamas, Gaza have brought this all upon themselves with their stupidity but Israel are doing a lot of this for different reasons, it isnt just revenge now, it is the expansion of their country. It is the removal of those less desirable.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but 40,000 is 2% of the population of Gaza. There are more bodies still under the rubble.

Think the point is clear. That a significant chunk of the Gaza population had been killed. However My error on the % tho. Google gave me Gaza city ( about 500k ) not Gaza Strip population ( 2m ).

Last edited:
Protesting too much there I think.

"Newborn twins were reportedly killed in an Israeli strike." First line in BBC story

"Israel began striking Gaza after Hamas-led militants stormed across the Israeli border on Oct. 7, killing about 1,200 people and taking some 250 others hostage. Israel seeks Hamas’ destruction and claims it confines its attacks to militants." AP last paragraph - just in case you didn't realise that all these deaths were because of Israeli attacks.

The BBC long gave up describing Hamas as "considered a terrorist group by some countries". It's hard to sustain that without saying about Israel ("which some countries accuse of genocide").
It was a reference to the headlines not the articles. Countless examples over the last 10 months to suggest that it is deliberate editorial policy.
Compare and contrast.

It was a reference to the headlines not the articles. Countless examples over the last 10 months to suggest that it is deliberate editorial policy.
Compare and contrast.

I suppose there is no way of knowing if those were the original headlines .... because they also have a tendency to update them following pushback.

IMG_20240816_151627.jpg

It is of no surprise, no matter how grim, that Palestine will cease to exist during our lifetime.

The one word that maintains a criminal invincible and untouchable is: ‘veto’.

Boycott everything Israeli. Its South Africa all over again... Israeli people treating certain people of their country like scum. Its a modern apartheid system that ensures the future of the master race, that they have land to expand into, that they expel others from their land. They have become basically a racist country.

Dont get me wrong, Hamas, Gaza have brought this all upon themselves with their stupidity but Israel are doing a lot of this for different reasons, it isnt just revenge now, it is the expansion of their country. It is the removal of those less desirable.
I'd support a boycott of Israel in general but it won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.