Israel-Palestine Conflict

Seems a bit odd in the week the UK has suspended processing of arms export licenses to Israel.
Also seems odd that it’s not a picture of an actual letter and is just text that could have been done by anyone.
Thirdly there’s no reporting of this in any UK media, and the only Mark Smith at the FCDO who appears in a Google search is a programme manager for Africa projects.
Could easily be propaganda.

How does that work? Send in mediating troops to stop the IDF bombing Gaza and stop Hamas firing rockets, and go looking for hostages in tunnels?

I think the occupied territories definitely need to be under some peacekeeping force. But to be honest anything is better than what the status quo has given us for more than a hundred years…

As I have said before there will come a time in the not too distant future Israel will come under sustained attack from its neighbours and I suspect that when it looks around for support then the citizens of countries who support them now may well find that a difficult task because they have elections to consider. I feel sorry for the moderate Israeli but I fear the nut jobs are sealing an awful future for them

The UN reports that as a direct consequence of Israel's policy of settlement, 609 Palestinians have been killed in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, including 146 children, 8 women and at least 4 people with a disability, since 7th October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.