Israel-Palestine Conflict

Two things to learn from tonight - these were Motorola pagers so if you hold their stock I'd ditch it PDQ second is every device in your pocket could be targeted by rogue operators once the science behind it is shared.

The science was that the pagers had actual explosives inside them, I very much doubt Paul and Babs from suburbia have anything at all to worry about.

Just a hunch.

Two things to learn from tonight - these were Motorola pagers so if you hold their stock I'd ditch it PDQ second is every device in your pocket could be targeted by rogue operators once the science behind it is shared.

They are only explosive when Mossad know they are in the hands of terrorists.

Everyone else can sleep easy I’d say.

The science was that the pagers had actual explosives inside them, I very much doubt Paul and Babs from suburbia have anything at all to worry about.

Just a hunch.
How the hell have they done that though, have they done it with all pagers or just a batch? How did they make sure those people got them, whoever did it is fucking clever what next Alexa’s going boom!

How the hell have they done that though, have they done it with all pagers or just a batch? How did they make sure those people got them, whoever did it is fucking clever what next Alexa’s going boom!

I watch mission impossible and can't figure shit out mate, has anyone seen David Copperfield recently?

That’s mental. 8 dead, 3000 injured. Surely it’s got to be classed as state terrorism. Israel hasn’t said it’s them yet, buts it’s got to be them.

I also read that Israel now saying today that Israeli’s returning to the north is a condition of the Gaza operation. Knowing full well there will be a retaliation from Hezbollah following this attack - Israeli leadership simply doesn’t want any peace.

Why would anyone want to live next to such a country? Can't blame the Arab world for hating them.

I hope I live to see the end of this evil state.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.