Israel-Palestine Conflict

Using exploding pagers to kill and main people seems a pretty indiscriminate method of guerilla warfare or terrorism to me depending on which side of the fence you sit. Imagine the uproar in western media if Isreal was targeted like this?
It is terrorism and they are fast becoming, or have become, a rogue state. When those devices went off, it wasn’t just Hezbollah that were hit, the people in the vicinity of them were hit too. And those in the hospitals, the ambulances, all the people in the country were struck.

Just like we slam Hamas for their abhorrent crimes, Israel has been found to be no better.

Now, I need to put my device down. It’s not only those in the Lebanon that should be worried about a fascist state doing these sort of things.

The fact there's been no comment from any western leader is giving Netanyahu the green light.
However this is the beginning of the end for Israel. It's one thing having a go at kids throwing stones in the West bank or dismantling Gaza where Hamas have no air power, but if they take on Lebanon, Iran will have to get involved. Jordan and Syria might also say enough is enough.

This will be terrible for the area, including Israel.
I can’t see that happening. Iran in my view don’t have the capability for a full scale war. Countries like Jordan and Syria won’t get involved.

America and the west would probably intervene as well. This has been planned for months and id bet most of those countries knew about it.

I can’t see that happening. Iran in my view don’t have the capability for a full scale war. Countries like Jordan and Syria won’t get involved.

America and the west would probably intervene as well. This has been planned for months and id bet most of those countries knew about it.
Probably right. But if noone is going to tell Israel to stop, how far will they go.

Probably right. But if noone is going to tell Israel to stop, how far will they go.
I could be totally wrong but I can’t help feeling that they are getting as much done as they can, knowing there will not be any recriminations from America before the election.
Neither side would risk alienating any voters and so will not even speak out against them.

To the last Arab. To the last American serviceman, to the last gentile.
Whilst I suspect the current Israeli government might have that view I'm not sure the majority are prepared to die over this. Unlike Palestinians many Israelis are well off and may prefer returning to New York, London, Paris or Milan rather than end up losing their houses, businesses etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.